Turcot, Champlain Bridge roadwork means more closures this weekend
The sun may have returned to Montreal, but that doesn’t mean this weekend’s road closures will cause any less of a headache for Montrealers.
Sun may have returned to Montreal, but that doesn't mean weekend road closures any less of a headache
The sun may have returned to Montreal, but that doesn't mean this weekend's road closures will cause any less of a headache for Montrealers.
Here's a list of those closures:
- Until Monday morning, the Ville-Marie Expressway is closed from the Ville-Marie Tunnel until Robert-Bourassa Boulevard.
- Highway 20 westbound is closed from Robert-Bourassa Boulevard to the Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue Boulevard entrance.
- The Rose-de-Lima, St-Antoine and Sanguinet/Hôtel-de- Ville entrances are also closed until Monday morning.
- The Décarie south ramp to Highway 20 going west is also closed.
- Going east, the Ville-Marie Expressway is completely closed between the Turcot Interchange and the Ville-Marie Tunnel.
- Highway 20 eastbound will be closed from Notre-Dame Street to Angrignon Boulevard.
- The southbound ramp at Décarie for the Ville-Marie Expressway going east is also closed, as are the east ramps to Highway 20 at Décarie going north and the Ville-Marie Expressway going east.
- Due to emergency work on the Décarie interchange, the Décarie north ramp for the TransCanada highway West and Marcel-Laurin Boulevard will be closed from Saturday at 11 p.m. to Sunday at 2 p.m.
Champlain Bridge, Montreal side
- Work on the new Champlain Bridge project continues, leaving Bonaventure Street East closed between Gaétan-Laberge Boulevard and Nuns' Island, from Saturday at 7 a.m. to Monday at 5 a.m.
Jacques-Cartier Bridge, South Shore side
- On the South Shore, the ramp for the Jacques-Cartier Bridge at Highway 132 eastbound and westbound is closed until Monday morning.
With files from Leta Paul