My Quebec is . . .
Share your vision of the province with us
Posted: Jul 31, 2012 10:21 AM ET
Last Updated: Jul 31, 2012 12:16 PM ET
In this election campaign, Quebec's political parties are advancing their visions of the province's future.
But what is most important to you?
We want to know what values, experiences and ideas make up a province you're proud to call home.
What is your Quebec?
CBC Montreal's Mike Finnerty (CBC) Take your photo anywhere — in your favourite place, with your favourite people, or simply by yourself.
Keep your submissions to a few words and get creative!
Make sure the writing is visible, and please include your name and where you live in your email or tweet.
You must also ensure your submission complies with CBC.ca submission guidelines.
Your vision of this province will become part of our ongoing coverage of the 2012 provincial election.
So tell us:
My Quebec is. . .
Latest Montreal News Headlines
- Daniel Ratthé asked to resign from CAQ
- Blainville MNA Daniel Ratthé has been suspended from the Coalition Avenir Québec caucus and asked to sit as an independent in light of anticipated allegations. more »
- Quebecer describes chasing tornadoes in Oklahoma
- Storm chaser Jolyane Limoges was in Oklahoma when the tornado that left 24 dead in its wake cut across the town of Moore. more »
- Gary Carter honoured with Montreal street name
- The memory of baseball hero Gary Carter will be commemorated by the City of Montreal today with the renaming of a street in Villeray. more »
- CBC's Top Tweets: What should Harper's next move be?
- CBC asked members of the twitterverse to share their advice for Prime Minister Stephen Harper in light of the senate expense scandal. more »
Top News Headlines
- Oklahoma tornado death count not firm, governor says
- The number of deaths caused by the Oklahoma tornado may yet rise, Gov. Mary Fallin indicates, saying there have been 237 injuries reported in the aftermath of the storm 16 kilometres south of Oklahoma City. more »
- Children driven around too much, Canadian report suggests
- Fewer Canadian kids are commuting by walking or biking as a new report reveals a marked decline among young people using active modes of transportation. more »
- Senate set to debate expense audits amid greater scrutiny
- The Senate will debate its own committee's reports into living expenses claimed by three senators Tuesday night in a session that could see Senator Mike Duffy's claims sent back for a second audit. more »
- 'Speculation' in Bosma death unfair to accused, says lawyer
- "Speculation" surrounding the accused, Dellen Millard, in the case of Timothy Bosma's death is unfairly poisoning the suspect's image, his lawyer said Tuesday. more »
- Quebecer dead in Mexico after scuba diving incident
- 4-year-old girl attacked by dog in l'Assomption
- Woman arrested in LaSalle stabbing
- New fake-RCMP computer scam fools Canadians
- Mohawk Girls series tells stories of once 'voiceless' women
- Luka Magnotta trial date set for fall 2014
- Fire destroys historic church in Eastern Townships
- Apartment fire kills 1 in Rivière-des-Prairies
- Construction hotspots to avoid on May long weekend