Radio Noon Montreal
Radio Noon Montreal clips
Wednesday April 12, 2017
The Supreme Court set strict limits for how long a trial could take. Sivaloganathan Thanabalasingam was accused of killing his wife, but his trial too long. Shawn discusses with defence lawyer Walid Hijazi. He says the accused have rights too
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Join us on May 2 to have your say about CBC Quebec
Events hosted by Shawn Apel, Nantali Indongo
Your guide to playoff-related preemptions
April Do Crew
Volunteers needed for NDG Food Depot fundraising event
Host Steve Rukavina delves deep into the lives and experiences of 8 people making modern Montreal
CBC events near you
Our personalities are busy! Here's where they've been and where they're going.
Join the club!
The All In A Weekend Cookbook Club is back
Montreal Do Crew
Find out more about how the Do Crew can help your organization
Marketsquare features local listings and deals from CBC partners
- Refugee sponsors wait a year to discover fate of Syrian family left in limbo
- Ontario MPP introduces insurance recovery bill for domestic violence victims after CBC investigation
- Why are bomb threats made? A look at 5 cases in Halifax
- 'I want someone to take my pain': Woman set on fire by husband denied home insurance payout
- Off-the-books notes between vice-admiral and shipyard boss in 'legal grey zone,' expert says
- Kevin O'Leary's path to victory wasn't easy, but is Maxime Bernier's any easier?
- Looking for 'a way out': Turkey mulls a 'Trexit'
- Politicians meddle with real estate — but would Canadians tolerate intervention in other markets?
- To the bitter end: The broken nation of Zimbabwe awaits the death of a dictator
- 'Everything was hurting so bad': How one Muslim man snuck across the U.S. border into Canada
- Obama wanted to improve U.S. image abroad — what went wrong?
- 'It's not such a secret anymore': Check out Episode 8 of Who Killed Alberta Williams?