Radio Noon Montreal
Radio Noon Montreal clips
Wednesday December 07, 2016
She's a senior living in Dollard-des-Ormeaux, she's leagally blind - and thanks to the Young at Heart program - she fights isolation and loneliness with zumba and line-dancing
Tuesday December 06, 2016
Will the Liberals keep their promise to change the way we vote? Shawn talks to Green Party leader Elizabeth May, Liberal MP Francis Scarpaleggia and others
Wednesday November 23, 2016
Audio Has the Quebec government taken allegations of abuse against Indigenous women seriously enough?
Amid renewed calls for an inquiry, and new claims of innocence from some SQ officers, Shawn talks about recent events in Val-d'or
Monday November 21, 2016
The Quebec Community Groups Network tells the prime minister the government needs a better way to deal with the needs of anglophones. QCGN VP Geoffrey Chambers talks to Shawn about what that better way might look like.
Thursday October 20, 2016
Montreal record producer and engineer Howard Bilerman has wanted to work with Leonard Cohen for a long time. He tells Shawn about working on Cohen's latest, You Want It Darker
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
CKX City Series: Mtl
Cinq à Six host Nantali Indongo to be master of ceremonies at event dedicated to champions of social change
Jessica Rusnak returns to Montreal to cover sports while Andie Bennett is away
CBC events near you
We're out and about a lot in January. Here's where we'll be!
Montreal Do Crew
Find out more about how the Do Crew can help your organization
Saroja Coelho named as host of CBC Quebec’s afternoon show
Marketsquare features local listings and deals from CBC partners
- Alzheimer's patient allowed to leave secure unit with man once accused of defrauding her
- Federal security officials approved Winnipeg police efforts to purchase spying devices
- 'Secret order' authorizing RCMP's covert Cold War wiretapping program released after 65 years
- 'Doesn't seem right': Funeral home overcharges grieving families for cremation carbon tax
- 'There isn't a best card out there': How to choose a credit card that works for you
- E-book publishers and Apple reach new deal with Competition Bureau over pricing
- Trudeau holds call with premiers to reassure them over Canada-U.S. relationship
- Trump's 'America first' tone worries head of Canadian oil and gas industry group
- Loss of business could force McDonald's to reconsider nut decision, food security expert says
- Why are Canadians over 35 barred from signing up to donate bone marrow?
- An American woman just died from a superbug resistant to 26 different antibiotics
- Chief asks: Could courts force Canada to spend more on First Nations suicide prevention?
- String theory + a capella = A Montrealer's formula for online fame
- A Dog's Purpose Hollywood premiere, Canadian preview screenings cancelled
- Jackie Evancho, Mormon Tabernacle Choir perform at inauguration, but A-listers gather at unofficial events
- Mark Twain fairy tale The Purloining of Prince Oleomargarine coming this fall
- 'It's not such a secret anymore': Check out Episode 8 of Who Killed Alberta Williams?
- CBC goes to the front lines in the battle for Aleppo
- Kept in the dark: The story behind the kidnapping of Canadians John Ridsdel and Robert Hall
- 'We're here to preserve life': Come aboard a ship that saves asylum seekers in the Mediterranean
- Salt Baby: a play about Indigenous self-discovery
- Saskatoon program helps Indigenous kids get 'fire lit inside'
- Anglican Church admits it 'helped to create' conditions for suicide crisis in Wapekeka First Nation
- Mother of 6-year-old daughter brutally murdered 3 decades ago, begins to break her silence