Daybreak Montreal clips
Tuesday October 17, 2017
Cote-des-Neiges–Notre-Dame-de-Grace mayoral candidates Russell Copeman and Sue Montgomery talk about issues concerning making Montreal family-friendly.
Tuesday October 17, 2017
Montreal families tell Daybreak's Shari Okeke why they chose to stay in the city or leave for the suburbs.
Thursday October 12, 2017
This week, Mike Finnerty and Bernard St-Laurent talk about the Liberal's cabinet shuffle, including a new role for Kathleen Weil.
Wednesday October 11, 2017
With several recent cyclist deaths, how are cyclists thinking of voting this municipal election? Daybreak's Rebecca Ugolini went to a debate held by the Montreal Bike Coalition, where candidates from the three main parties were present.
Friday October 06, 2017
Daybreak's Shari Okeke meets the Vaudreuil mom who started Facebook group Dinner Mumspiration which posts real meals you can actually make.
Thursday October 05, 2017
This week, Mike Finnerty and Bernard St-Laurent talk about an upset byelection victory for the CAQ and a potential cabinet shuffle by Couillard.
Friday September 29, 2017
On the basketball court in Montreal this week talk is turning from sports to politics, as it has right across North America. CBC Daybreak's Shari Okeke has more.
In the Spotlight
Quebec Votes 2017
Who am I voting for? How many people am I voting for? It's all covered right here
Travelling by boat, bus and on foot, treacherous journey from Brazil ends at Roxham Road, Que.
Let's see how much time you've spent memorizing this year's roster
Continuing coverage by CBC journalists including Jonathan Montpetit
Mike Finnerty chats with mayoral candidates, discusses election issues for West Island residents
October Do Crew
Volunteers needed to help out at fundraising event for group helping disadvantaged women get into workforce
The National, Jarvis Cocker, Moby, Jenny Holzer among artists contributing to contemporary art museum exhibit
Saturdays at 5
Radio show highlights Quebec creators and the music they love
Call for applications open to emerging and established writers living in greater Montreal area
Hour-long regional documentary series premieres Sat. Aug. 26
Mentorly connects emerging artists with working professionals who can answer their questions
CBC events near you
Our personalities are busy! Here's where they've been and where they're going.
Marketsquare features local listings and deals from CBC partners
- Did the UN ignore warnings of ethnic cleansing of Rohingya in Myanmar?
- Wire-bristle BBQ brush incident reports more than double
- Muskoka mystery: Family linked to disappearance of seniors fights release of police documents
- RCMP says free trial scams are fraudulent, but credit card companies make victims pay
- 800-pound gorilla thwarted by Bombardier's savvy move: Don Pittis
- Liberals turn to pasta to move past 3 months of fuss and fury over tax fairness
- A modest proposal for the U.K. as it eyes NAFTA — join Canada instead: Don Pittis
- Trump's shoot-from-the-hip politics could make for bad economics: Don Pittis
- Liberals continue tax change tour, narrow scope of passive-income measure
- Jagmeet Singh hopeful Quebec's controversial Bill 62 will be overturned
- Alleged Amanda Lindhout kidnapper tries to explain inconsistencies, despite taped evidence
- As trade irritants pile up, Trudeau calls Trump to sell Bombardier-Airbus deal
- Gord Downie used voice to 'shed a light' on aggressive brain cancer
- Quadriplegic nearly missed MRI because no staff were trained to assist him
- Kids not getting enough exercise, spend too much time with screens, StatsCan reports
- Woman alleged to have unlawfully injected botox for years under investigation
- 'I just had a weak moment': Disgraced Blue Jays fan Ken Pagan on life after the beer toss
- 'They just simply don't know': The Indigenous innovators challenging Canadians to a difficult conversation
- When darkness descends, Nunavut teens dance it out
- Remix Canada's latest census results to see how you fit in