Cinq a Six
Cinq a Six clips
Saturday January 14, 2017
Ashley Fortier, is one of the founders of Metonymy Press a Montreal English language publisher working with writers who identify in the LGBTQ spectrum. Also joining us is the poet, performer and activist Kama La Mackerel.
Saturday January 07, 2017
Françoise Sullivan is an artist of astonishing versatility and innovation. At 92, Sullivan is still one of Canada's most celebrated visual and performance artists.
Saturday December 31, 2016
Frank and Nantali are at it once again! Their music and style are miles apart but they both share a real love of music! A New Year's treat for the ears!
Saturday December 24, 2016
An audience favorite! Producer Frank Opolko joins forces with Host Nantali Indongo for another spirited conversation about music they love!
Saturday December 17, 2016
A replay of our conversation with winning author Madeleine Thien. Her novel Do Not Say We Have Nothing is a recent winner of both The Governor General's Literary Award as well as this year's coveted Giller Prize.
Saturday December 03, 2016
Chef David Ferguson cares about the entire experience of eating. At his popular seafood and steak restaurant, GUS, in Little Italy, even the tiles and the angles of the walls are as important as the food on the dish.
CKX City Series: Mtl
Cinq à Six host Nantali Indongo to be master of ceremonies at event dedicated to champions of social change
CBC events near you
We're out and about a lot in January. Here's where we'll be!
Montreal Do Crew
Find out more about how the Do Crew can help your organization
Saroja Coelho named as host of CBC Quebec’s afternoon show
Marketsquare features local listings and deals from CBC partners
- 'We will turn on him so quick': Rust Belt voters who put faith in Trump expect results
- Facing Trump-Putin axis, Ukraine turns to a white knight — Chrystia Freeland
- Obama the citizen: What's next for the outgoing president
- As world elite gather in Davos, backlash grows against top-down solutions: Don Pittis
- 'Doesn't seem right': Funeral home overcharges grieving families for cremation carbon tax
- Black people 3 times more likely to be street checked in Halifax, police say
- B.C. won't cover hepatitis C drug that's possible cure for woman infected with tainted blood
- Disgraced dentist turned foot doctor could be deemed 'incompetent' for 2nd time
- A meaningless milestone: The Dow at 20,000
- Andrew Scheer leads endorsement race in Conservative leadership campaign
- Trump may be inaugurating an era of market failure in economics and ideas: Don Pittis
- Trudeau tour: Showing up matters, but ditching talking points would require real political courage
- 'It's not such a secret anymore': Check out Episode 8 of Who Killed Alberta Williams?
- CBC goes to the front lines in the battle for Aleppo
- Kept in the dark: The story behind the kidnapping of Canadians John Ridsdel and Robert Hall
- 'We're here to preserve life': Come aboard a ship that saves asylum seekers in the Mediterranean
- Mi'kmaq resource centre helps women escape Sydney street life
- Lack of access to menstrual supplies making northern Sask. girls miss school, says MP
- 'Outrageous' that feds reviewing $13.9M award from logging dispute: B.C. First Nation
- 'It's a happy place now': Literacy rates on Manitoba First Nation soar