Start your day in Montreal, with complete news, weather, traffic, sports and arts
From Quebec City, Susan Campbell brings you news and stories from English communities across the province
Join Shawn Apel for news, interviews and live call-in debate
Sue Smith is in tune with the stories, people and events creating a buzz in Montreal.
From Quebec City, Breakaway connects with communities all over the province.
All in a Weekend
Wake up to music, people and events that fill a weekend and make up life in Quebec.
Cinq à Six
Take in the latest arts and entertainment stories from Quebec, with a twist of great music
CBC Montreal News
Get top local stories from host Debra Arbec.
CBC Montreal News
Get a concise, up-to-date report on developing stories, plus weather and sports.
CBC Montreal News
Our weekend team brings you the local stories and weather that matter.
Feature interviews and local stories, updates from the tech scene and reviews of movies and music.
Network programs produced in Quebec
In the Spotlight
In praise of Terrasse Day, and other unofficial Montreal holidays
Student journalists explore unusual ways Montrealers form communities
Discover the people in your neighbourhood in Montreal's 375th year
How personal struggles made Lisa Grushcow a better rabbi
Join us at Kent Park in NDG to help ring in Canada's 150th
Arts Alive! 2017
Moveable festival travels across the province from June to September
Our street team will be in Verdun on Saturday and we want to hear from you!
CBC Montreal goes to bat for charity game against Jewish General Hospital Memory Clinic
Get your folk on!
Sonali Karnick, Sue Smith emceed events
The National, Jarvis Cocker, Moby, Jenny Holzer among artists contributing to contemporary art museum exhibit
All In A Weekend's Cookbook Club yields some drool-worthy results
CBC events near you
Our personalities are busy! Here's where they've been and where they're going.
Marketsquare features local listings and deals from CBC partners
- These Indigenous artists say there's more to life than being 'left on the reserve'
- Professor says she was assaulted twice at the Toronto symphony and nobody stood up for her
- Why Calgary may be starting to climb back from the agonizing recession
- 'It scared the heck out of me': CF-18 flyby spooks Montrealers
- N.B. approach to child death reviews gets reduced rating from doctors
- Disclosure vs. maximizing profit: Homeowner hit with extra $10K penalty for ending mortgage early
- Veteran who killed family was cleared for gun licence, despite suicide concerns
- How changes to prostitution laws shifted the way police tackle the issue
- Why wages aren't rising while workers remain in short supply: Don Pittis
- National security vs. individual freedoms: How the Liberals aim to strike a balance
- The messy reality of Justin Trudeau's promise of 'real change'
- Steady stream of tragedy, political upheaval creates 'time of immense insecurities' for U.K.
- Fentanyl spiral: How the guilt and shame of addiction stole a B.C.'s man's life
- Freezing frenzy: Cryotherapy makes big promises despite dearth of evidence
- Federal government announces funding for midwifery services in Indigenous communities
- Women losing out over hormone therapy fears, some experts say
- All Power to the People: MMFA's Revolution exhibit celebrates the radical 1960s
- Johnny Depp apologizes, says Trump assassination quip was 'bad joke'
- A (beautiful) Canada Day: U2's Bono, The Edge coming to Ottawa July 1
- More than meets the why? The cinematic slurry that is Transformers: The Last Knight