1. Get ready to skank! The fifth edition of the Montreal Ska Festival is here with a host of bands. Shows take place at Club Soda and Petit Campus until Sunday.
2. Orchestre Métropolitain and conductor Yannick Nézet-Séguin have selected works from 1913 by Debussy, Prokofiev, and Stravinski. Jump back 100 years at La Maison Symphonique. Friday at 7:30 p.m.
3. Montreal's love affair with Supertramp started 40 years ago. Former member Roger Hodgson, who sang on many of the band's hits, returns to Place des Arts at Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier. Friday at 8 p.m.
4. Heavy Soundz is a Montreal collective whose members originate from Quebec, Haiti, and Latin America. Their music combines festive beats and hip hop. See what the buzz is about at Les Bobards (4328 St-Laurent), Friday at 9 p.m.
5. If you see zombies downtown tomorrow, do not panic! It's all part of the annual Montreal Zombie Walk. Last year, 8000 participants showed up! Saturday at Place des Festivals. Walk starts at 3 p.m.