5th Laval teen goes missing from group home
Teen did not return to group home after an outing last weekend
- A Laval teen previously reported missing in this story has now been located by police.
- CBC has removed her identity because she is in youth protection and is no longer missing.
A 17-year-old from Laval is missing after failing to return to her group home on Sunday.
Police say she left the centre for a weekend outing and was scheduled to return on Feb. 7 at 7 p.m. ET.
She never returned.
Police believe she is in danger of sexual exploitation.
According to Laval police, this is not the first time the teen has gone missing. The teen had fled at least 10 times in the past, police told CBC.
String of runaway teens
She was the fifth teenage girl to be reported missing in the last week from the Laval group home.
- 3rd teen from Laval group home goes missing
- Missing Laval teen, feared recruited by prostitution ring, found safe
- Group home runaways: The bigger picture in Quebec
"It is a closed campus. They do see each other, but I can't confirm that they know each other exactly," said Const. Evelyne Boudreau, a spokeswoman with Laval police.
The other four teenagers who went missing from the group home in recent days have all been found.