On Feb. 24, we held a public consultation at Maison Radio-Canada and via webcast to hear your thoughts on how we can best serve English-speaking Quebecers.
As part of our Condition of License Agreement, CBC is committed to consulting with the English-speaking official minority communities every two years.
You can watch a recording of the complete consultation above. This event is also being reported to the CRTC.
Panel: "How can CBC best use mobile, web, TV and radio to tell stories, exchange and engage with Quebec's English-speaking community?"
- Jennifer McGuire, editor-in-chief, CBC News & Centres.
- Shelagh Kinch, managing director, CBC Quebec.
- Sally Catto, general manager, programming, CBC Television.
- Sonali Karnick, host, All in a Weekend and Our Montreal.
- Bernard St- Laurent, CBC's Quebec senior political editor and host of C'est la vie.
- Shari Okeke, journalist.
- Raffy Boudjikanian, investigative journalist.
- Marika Wheeler, Quebec's travelling journalist