H1N1 vaccination schedule in Montreal
This information is subject to change. Please consult Quebec's flu website at www.pandemiequebec.gouv.qc.ca or call 514-644-4545.
People must present their health insurance cards to receive the vaccine. These clinics are open seven days a week, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., from Nov. 6 onward.
- Friday Nov. 6: Parents with children younger than six months old, people with suppressed immune systems, and families with members who have suppressed immune systems but can't get the vaccine.
- Monday, Nov. 9: Pregnant women, children aged six months to five years and their parents.
- Monday, Nov. 16: People under 18 with chronic medical problems.
- Monday, Nov. 23: People aged 18 to 65 with chronic medical problems.
- Monday, Dec. 7: All other adults and children over five years of age.
- Former Lachine Hospital, 3320 Notre-Dame St.
- Carrefour Angrignon, 7077, Newman Blvd., LaSalle (entrance at Door 6, near Zellers).
- Centre communautaire Patro Le Prévost, 7355 Christophe-Colombe Ave.
- Centre des loisirs de St-Laurent, 1375 Grenet St.
- Clinique médicale Physergo du Sud-Ouest, 5260 Verdun St.
- Plateau-Mont-Royal CLSC, 4625 De Lorimier Ave. (Open Saturdays and Sundays only, as of Nov. 21).
- Collège Reine-Marie, 9300, Boulevard Saint-Michel.
- École Allancroft - 265 Allancroft Dr.
- École Frédérick-Banting 11135 Alfred Ave.
- Hôpital Rivière-des-Prairies 7070 Perras Blvd.
- Cavendish Mall, 5800 Cavendish Blvd.
- Théâtre du quartier 3990 Notre-Dame St. W. (Nov. 6,7,8 only).
- Hochelaga-Maisonneuve CLSC, 4201 Ontario St. (opens Nov. 9).
- 2009 Olympic Stadium, 4545 Pierre-de-Coubertin St. (opens Nov. 16, every day from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., closed Nov. 22 and 23 ).