CBC News live blogged Tuesday's funeral procession honouring three fallen Mounties gunned down in the line of duty last week. Police from across Canada and the U.S. gathered in Moncton, N.B., to participate in the ceremony.
Moncton RCMP funeral live blog
Live blog carries reports from the field; CBC's Peter Mansbridge hosts live special
CBC News Posted: Jun 10, 2014 6:45 AM ET Last Updated: Jun 10, 2014 4:15 PM ET
Provincial Elections 2015
- Analysis Alberta election 2015: Can the PC dynasty defy their long odds?
- The signs pointing to an NDP victory in Tuesday's Alberta election are stronger than those favouring Wildrose in 2012. Can the PCs defy the odds again? Polls analyst Eric Grenier looks at the latest numbers.
- Blog PC letter appeals for more donor funds to 'win a majority for Jim Prentice'
- 'We can't afford to allow any of the opposition campaigns to outspend us and take a seat away from one of our outstanding candidates': CBC's Scott Dippel takes a look at a fundraising letter from the PCs appealing for more campaign donations.
- Moe Amery, PC candidate, says vandals targeting his signs
- A Progressive Conservative candidate says his campaign signs are being targeted by vandals, after hundreds have turned up defaced, broken or cut in half.
- Analysis 4 rookie leaders, accountability the key issues in P.E.I. election
- With a history of alternating between Liberal and Conservative governments, this should probably be the Tories' turn. But with each of the four main parties on the island having brand new, untried leaders, Monday's vote is not easy to call.
- Feature P.E.I. political issues, 2011-14: Tourism struggles
- With tourism in the doldrums the P.E.I. government looks for answers.
- Analysis P.E.I. election promises: Balancing the budget
- Former P.E.I. finance minister Wes Sheridan promised for two years that the budget would be balanced in 2015. No one is promising that now.
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Ontario parents opposed to sex ed changes threaten to pull kids from school
- Puerto Vallarta tourists warned about more violence in Mexico
- Canadians should consider risks in renting out homes on Airbnb, experts say
- Kahnawake mixed couple subject of 'marry out, stay out' protest
- VE-Day: Why Dutch-Canadian connections have stayed so strong
- Bruce and Kathy Macmillan's family says both dead in Nepal earthquake
- Alaska Airlines plane diverted to Vancouver International Airport
- Ottawa West-Nepean, Sudbury, Peterborough byelections on Oct. 19
- Omar Khadr: Government to seek emergency stay of bail
- Missing Oakville teens spotted in downtown Toronto