A group of cardiologists is warning that extreme endurance exercise, such as running marathons, can be bad for your heart.
Marathons can be dangerous, doctors say
CBC News Posted: Jun 09, 2012 10:33 PM ET Last Updated: Jun 09, 2012 10:31 PM ET
Top News Headlines
- Spray-painted threat in Playa del Carmen takes aim at BPM festival, saying it 'didn't get in line'
- 'We are relaxed because we are winning again': Russia welcomes an unconventional Trump
- A Conservative leader who can't speak French? Quebec voters won't buy it: Neil Macdonald
- Nursing home allows Alzheimer's patient to leave with man once accused of defrauding her
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Father of teen girl found in Toronto after reported abduction says she's gone missing before
- Winnipeg waitress gets $1K tip on $87 bill
- Douglas Garland killed Calgary couple and grandson over 'petty grudge,' court hears
- 2 richest Canadians have more money than 11 million combined
- Man survives plunge to bottom of Lake of the Woods in -30 C weather