A group of cardiologists is warning that extreme endurance exercise, such as running marathons, can be bad for your heart.
Marathons can be dangerous, doctors say
CBC News Posted: Jun 09, 2012 10:33 PM ET Last Updated: Jun 09, 2012 10:31 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Sea lion drags girl into water off Steveston dock in Richmond, B.C.
- Family slammed for 'reckless behaviour' after sea lion drags girl into water in Richmond, B.C.
- 'Absolutely tragic': 2 dads, 2 sons die on northern Manitoba canoe trip
- Special weather statement issued for Alberta as wind, rain forecast to sweep across province
- Kijiji rental turned into 'complete nightmare' for tenants