A group of cardiologists is warning that extreme endurance exercise, such as running marathons, can be bad for your heart.
Marathons can be dangerous, doctors say
CBC News Posted: Jun 09, 2012 10:33 PM ET Last Updated: Jun 09, 2012 10:31 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Minor hockey league considers banning spectators to stop abuse Jan. 23, 2015 12:09 PM A British Columbia minor hockey league is threatening to ban spectators if parents and other observers don't start minding their manners.
- Canadian snowbirds: Rules you need to know
- Julie Abrahamsen, missing snowboarder, found near Whistler Blackcomb
- New credit card phishing scam hits Canada
- U.S. blizzard: New York braces for heavy snow as storms slam East Coast
- Nova Scotia to bear the brunt of Tuesday storm
- Rick Mercer Report takes on Calgary's toboggan bylaw
- Oymyakon, Russia: the coldest place on Earth
- Chip Wilson's dock plans and 7 other notorious neighbour disputes
- Wicked winds rock Newfoundland, blizzard hits Labrador
- Stabbing 'rampage' leaves 3 injured in downtown Toronto