A group of cardiologists is warning that extreme endurance exercise, such as running marathons, can be bad for your heart.
Marathons can be dangerous, doctors say
CBC News Posted: Jun 09, 2012 10:33 PM ET Last Updated: Jun 09, 2012 10:31 PM ET
Quebec Votes 2014
Quebec Votes 2014 »
- Pauline Marois 'looks beautiful' in a hijab, artist says
- Countless campaign posters in Montreal have been vandalized and covered in graffiti since the start of the campaign season, but one Montreal artist is using Photoshop instead of spray paint to get her message across.
- Bernard Landry says Stephen Harper fuelling sovereignty movement
- Former Quebec premier Bernard Landry says Stephen Harper's policies are helping the sovereignty movement in Quebec.
- Interactive How much does a Quebec election cost?
- We break down the dollars and show you what else that election spending pot could buy.
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Malaysian Airlines: Is it time to improve the black box on airplanes? Mar. 14, 2014 1:33 PM Data flight recorders -- better known as black boxes -- are critical in investigating plane crashes. But that data can only be revealed if the device is found. And as we're seeing with the Malaysian airliner -- without that information, we are left with many questions. One Canadian company says we don't need to solely rely on black boxes anymore. That newer technology could help us get answers much more rapidly, and could even help prevent some airline disasters.
- Pauline Marois says independent Quebec would have no borders or tolls
- Fredericton boy, 9, falls on sidewalk and dies
- Terry Trafford's body found in Michigan
- Average student debt difficult to pay off, delays life milestones
- Autistic son 'prisoner' in Ottawa hospital
- UFO sightings soar to new heights in Canada
- George Street girls topless for Kirill sparks outrage
- B.C. family furious teen vaccinated without parental consent
- Malaysia Airlines flight MH370: What's needed to find it
- Calgary Flames' Matt Stajan takes leave after child's death