A group of cardiologists is warning that extreme endurance exercise, such as running marathons, can be bad for your heart.
Marathons can be dangerous, doctors say
CBC News Posted: Jun 09, 2012 10:33 PM ET Last Updated: Jun 09, 2012 10:31 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Sports and energy drinks unhealthy for kids and teens, Canadian pediatricians say
- RCMP pursuit policy must change, says Sask. man who called 911 about stolen truck that killed 3
- Former Canadian soldier given a new chance to shine at Invictus Games
- Meet Kevin McCormick, the man who made it his mission to return Canada's lost military medals
- 'Your name is no longer valid': B.C. residents with hyphenated names blocked from renewing ID
- Sask. Roughriders stand arm-in-arm during O Canada at Mosaic Stadium
- Milton mom given 25 handmade hijabi dolls by mystery donor
- Caught on camera: prison guard sexually assaulted by colleague says Corrections Canada 'did not protect me'
- 'Very rare' King-of-the-Salmon fish found on Vancouver Island beach