A group of cardiologists is warning that extreme endurance exercise, such as running marathons, can be bad for your heart.
Marathons can be dangerous, doctors say
CBC News Posted: Jun 09, 2012 10:33 PM ET Last Updated: Jun 09, 2012 10:31 PM ET
Top News Headlines
Latest Canada News Headlines
- Bell insider reveals high-pressure sales tactics required on every single call
- Former navy lieutenant 'very relieved' LGBT apology is coming
- Loblaws pitches upgraded loyalty program for $9.99 a month for premium perks
- How a struggling First Nation came to claim Aboriginal title over one-third of N.B.
- Party bus erupts into flames in downtown Vancouver
- Cpl. Nolan Caribou ID'd as reservist who died on Manitoba Canadian Forces base
- Mothers send pictures of fentanyl victims to Justin Trudeau
- Ontario college strike ends as back-to-work legislation passed
- Full regimental funeral for Const. John Davidson attracts thousands in Abbotsford, B.C.