- #FringeSoWhite: Why aren't there more Indigenous people and people of colour in the Fringe Festival?
- Fringe finale: 12 must-sees for the last weekend
- One-woman Fringe: this year's fab female-only shows
- Fruit Flies Like a Banana
- 6 family-friendly picks from the Winnipeg Fringe Fest
- Space Hippo
- Erik de Waal's Head in the Clouds
- Songs for a New World
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
Emergency crews went to the 700 block of Nairn Avenue, between Watt Street and Panet Road, just before 11 p.m. after receiving reports of a fire. Police said someone set a vehicle on fire and the blaze burned the building next to it.
Canada’s Royal Winnipeg Ballet invites everyone to Ballet In The Park, at the Lyric Theatre stage at Assiniboine Park.
Top News Headlines
- 'That's a huge chunk of money': Federal worker laid off in Phoenix overhaul owed over $100K
- 'A shady game': Air Miles hiding merchandise from us, claim customers
- Vancouver realtor told to stop advertising how to avoid new foreign-buyer tax
- 'I am really afraid now': Violent attacks rattle European nerves
- Puppy hurt in troubling video now on the mend, Manitoba Underdogs says
- Joshua Tod missing, last seen in North End Friday
- Manitoba RCMP make arrest after video shows man throwing puppy
- Port of Churchill once looked forward to 'great fleets of the future'
- Winnipeg Jets defend choice of Bobby Hull as hall of fame inductee despite 'controversial history'
- Port of Churchill needs Trudeau government takeover, MP says
- Rise in bike-related injuries in Winnipeg, report says drivers find cyclists 'annoying'
- What the closure of an Arctic seaport in Manitoba could mean for Canadian sovereignty
- Winnipeg makes National Geographic's list of best trips on earth 2016