CBC Manitoba talks to Jets players Zach Bogosian, Tobias Enstrom, Michael Frolik and Mark Scheifele and head coach Claude Noel, as they wax nostalgic with their holiday memories.
Winnipeg Jets players share Christmas memories
Many players find themselves away from home at Christmas
CBC News Posted: Dec 24, 2013 8:51 PM ET Last Updated: Dec 26, 2013 9:34 AM ET
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
A bison who keeps escaping its pen is creating a buzz in the community of Lorette. The CBC's Austin Grabish travelled to Lorette in search of Freddy the bison.
A teenage shooting victim and her father were led from the Winnipeg courthouse in handcuffs on Thursday after a suspect accused of shooting the girl with an RCMP officer's stolen gun was acquitted of all charges.
Top News Headlines
- Supreme Court orders 2nd look at complaint about airline bumping obese passengers
- Reclusive U.S. billionaire Robert Mercer helped Trump win the presidency — but what does he really want?
- Man accused of 1st-degree murders of 2 men missing from Toronto's Gay Village appears in court
- Blood test for early detection of 8 cancers looks promising
- 'No longer a citizen': Government letter tells mom of 4 she's not Canadian
- It's –15 C with 60 km/h winds. Time for ice yoga!
- Victim, father handcuffed in court kerfuffle after man acquitted in shooting involving stolen RCMP gun
- Saving Winnipeg: Restoring 2 of city's oldest buildings yields good and bad surprises
- Portage la Prairie man, 13-year-old daughter, die in Ontario car crash
- Manitoba Hydro contractor employee dies after being struck by falling steel
- Love letter to Winnipeg: Brazilian tourist says city 'can only be in Canada'
- It's slippery enough to skate on some Manitoba highways — and this man did
- Most of Manitoba under extreme cold warning
Manitoba Chiropractors Association website analysis follows CBC investigation that found questionable claims
'I will tell everybody I can, not to use them,' says Alberta woman who suffered a perforated bowel
Families wonder whether justice was served in deaths of fathers, daughters, sons, husbands
CBC digs deeper on the stories of the day