CBC Manitoba talks to Jets players Zach Bogosian, Tobias Enstrom, Michael Frolik and Mark Scheifele and head coach Claude Noel, as they wax nostalgic with their holiday memories.
Winnipeg Jets players share Christmas memories
Many players find themselves away from home at Christmas
CBC News Posted: Dec 24, 2013 8:51 PM ET Last Updated: Dec 26, 2013 9:34 AM ET
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
A day after an 18-year-old man was shot and killed by RCMP after escaping custody, red flags are being raised about officers who are being left to transport suspects alone.
The oft-delayed dog park in downtown is a 1,200-square-metre section of Bonnycastle Park, located between the Assiniboine River and Assiniboine Avenue, at Garry Street. The $400,000 park officially opened Thursday.
Top News Headlines
- Accused killer Mark Smich's ex-girlfriend saw animal incinerator in use
- 'Canada does not engage in death squads,' while allies actively hunt down their own foreign fighters
- Calgary mother gets 3 years in prison for son's strep death
- 'Disturbing' child adoption ads removed following criticism from Indigenous people
- 'This thing is totally frozen': Adventurer rescued from northern Ontario bush
- Winnipeg woman, 27, found dead at Cambodian hostel
- Now it's OK? How parents can explain and educate kids on legal pot
- 'It's hell,' says mom of man shot dead after RCMP manhunt in Manitoba
- Pedestrian 'bounced about 10 feet' in fatal Winnipeg Transit crash, witness says
- 'Institutional madness': Winnipeg woman's water turned off over unpaid bill at ex-husband's residence
- Omnitrax threatens NAFTA challenge as Ottawa files lawsuit
- Colder weather, bigger bills: How to save on your energy bill this winter
- 'Sick internal culture' says fired staffer of MMIWG inquiry
Province has no plans to change complaint-based inspection process, cites 'small volume of complaints'
'They knew it was dangerous, they didn’t tell anyone,' says employee who worked with files stored near range
'What will it take — a death?' Surgeon urges Health Canada ban on wire brushes
CBC digs deeper on the stories of the day