What is Winnipeg Transit's safety protocol for dealing with potentially dangerous riders?
Air Date: Feb 15, 2017 5:53 PM CT
CBC's Jillian Taylor looks at Winnipeg Transit's protocol for dealing with potentially violent passengers, in light of the fatal stabbing of a bus driver this week.
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
A Winnipeg mother-to-be says she's scared and wants her complaints heard after she was mistakenly given medication to induce labour when she went for a routine appointment with her gynecologist.
A Canadian child protection group is warning parents about a new feature in a popular app that could allow predators to track teens.
Top News Headlines
- Armed suspect shot, apprehended in Portage la Prairie
- Cybertip.ca warns parents about Snapchat's new map feature
- Winnipeg's mosquito count lowest in 40 years
- 36 weeks pregnant, Winnipeg woman given medication to induce labour by mistake
- Woman impaled by javelin at Canada Summer Games qualifying trials
- Serious injuries reported in collisions on 2 Manitoba highways
- Man stabbed during large fight outside Winnipeg nightclub: police
- Via figuring out how to retrieve train from Churchill cut off by rail closure
- 'Mom, I have a creepy teacher': mother says daughter's concerns minimized by school
Are fur trappers stuck in the past or a vital piece of our living heritage?
Claude Bisson went to small claims court to get advertised discount price
‘We have no idea where this money has gone,' says daughter of woman who prepaid more than $4K for funeral
CBC digs deeper on the stories of the day