If you have a day off work coming to you, cashing it in today would be a good idea.
Once the pea-soup fog lifts, lots of sun and double-digit warmth is expected throughout southern Manitoba on Monday. Winnipeg could be on track to break its record of 13.2 C, set last year.
Then the rains come. Winnipeg will get soaked Tuesday and Wednesday, but the drenching will help clean away some of that spring grime.
- Mainly sunny, high 15 C.
- Fog patches dissipating this morning.
- Wind becomes south 30 km/h in the afternoon.
- TONIGHT increasing cloud.
- Periods of rain overnight with risk of a thunderstorm before morning.
- Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 km/h.
- Overnight low 4 C.
Normal temperatures for this time of year are a daytime high of –1 C and an overnight low of –11 C.