Traffic headaches this long weekend along Pembina Highway
Air Date: May 19, 2017 3:45 PM CT
A portion of Pembina Highway will be completely closed down this weekend. The road is being closed for construction of the Southwest Rapid Transitway and the widening of Pembina Highway, which the city says will take place around the clock over the weekend.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
Health-care staffing changes have started as the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority prepares to replace two emergency departments with urgent care centres and completely close a third.
A man has pleaded not criminally responsible to four charges in connection with a home invasion and attack on an elderly couple in Selkirk last year.
Top News Headlines
- Tearful reunion as Yazidi boy arrives in Winnipeg
- Francophone beats speeding ticket issued by non-bilingual officer
- More than 500 Winnipeg nurses to be offered new jobs after positions deleted
- Rustling bushes cause scare for teens, prompting rescue in Manitoba provincial park
- Hateful graffiti turns up in Winnipeg, alarming residents, Jewish group
- CFL 'Diversity is Strength' T-shirts released after racial violence in U.S.
- Man, 29, viciously assaulted before death, police say
- Winnipeg couple warns others after online dog deal bites back
- Manitoba man barrels through U.S. border in wrong direction
Retailers continue to sell brushes, despite past warnings and calls to ban sales
CBC News documents decades-old missing and murdered cases from Manitoba's Sagkeeng First Nation
‘I see this as a major problem,’ consumer protection lawyer says
CBC digs deeper on the stories of the day