Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Periods of rain
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
- Winnipeg's airport evacuated as a precaution after AC malfunction
- Blue Bombers fan claims $200K in surprise 50/50 win
- 'Your vision is worth more than a single event:' Astronomer stresses solar eclipse safety
- Show-stopping proposal turns into musical marriage as Manitoban set to get hitched in hometown
Health-care staffing changes have started as the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority prepares to replace two emergency departments with urgent care centres and completely close a third.
A man has pleaded not criminally responsible to four charges in connection with a home invasion and attack on an elderly couple in Selkirk last year.
Top News Headlines
- U.S. wants NAFTA talks to wrap up before year's end, but is it possible?
- Protest against far-right rally draws thousands in Vancouver
- Despite what we witnessed in Charlottesville, norms are still at work in U.S. society: Opinion
- 'Who's next?': Police investigations have some Israelis pondering Netanyahu's future
- Tearful reunion as Yazidi boy arrives in Winnipeg
- Cute Manitoba-made campers make a comeback
- Francophone beats speeding ticket issued by non-bilingual officer
- More than 500 Winnipeg nurses to be offered new jobs after positions deleted
- Officer shot in leg after his gun went off spontaneously, Winnipeg police say
- Rustling bushes cause scare for teens, prompting rescue in Manitoba provincial park
- Hateful graffiti turns up in Winnipeg, alarming residents, Jewish group
- CFL 'Diversity is Strength' T-shirts released after racial violence in U.S.
- Man, 29, viciously assaulted before death, police say
Retailers continue to sell brushes, despite past warnings and calls to ban sales
CBC News documents decades-old missing and murdered cases from Manitoba's Sagkeeng First Nation
‘I see this as a major problem,’ consumer protection lawyer says
CBC digs deeper on the stories of the day