Social media reacts to Winnipegger’s assisted suicide plan
CBC News Posted: Apr 08, 2013 1:18 PM CT Last Updated: Apr 08, 2013 2:03 PM CT
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
After Tomas Yudai immigrated to Winnipeg in November 1967, he started dialling Filipino-sounding names he found in the phonebook, in hopes of making friends. One of the calls led him to his wife, Cari. CBC's Teghan Beaudette reports.
A Winnipeg teenager says she was assaulted by 51-year-old female Winnipeg Transit driver on Wednesday after she asked for a bus transfer too late after boarding a bus.
Top News Headlines
- Kael McKenzie sworn in as 1st transgender judge in Canada
- Winnipeg police officer suffers serious frostbite while training outdoors
- Calli Vanderaa, teen shot with stolen RCMP gun, sues police
- Winnipeg community centre fires worker for hurling racial slur at boy
- Jets column: The curious case of the Jets crease
- Random phone call leads to 46-year marriage for Winnipeg couple
- Risk of freezing drizzle in Winnipeg on Sunday
- Valentine's Day a score for romance scammers in Canada
- Manitoba Outdoors Show takes over Red River Exhibition Place in Winnipeg