A variety of stories and items, including news, sports, traffic, business and more
Manitoba's link between rural and urban audiences, reflecting issues & concerns of small towns and rural areas
Up to Speed
Bringing you the day's events with top local, national and international stories.
Weekend Morning Show
The weekend wake-up call for Manitobans features eclectic music, comedy, events, interesting people
Unreserved takes you behind the headlines of the top trending stories from Indigenous Canada
Produced in Thompson and heard on 28 transmitters in Central and Northern Manitoba.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
A mix of sun and cloud
This Week in Manitoba
Health Canada has decided against banning the sale of wire-bristle barbecue brushes, and is instead leaving brush safety mostly in the hands of industry and grillers, according to its latest risk assessment report.
Many of Winnipeg's inner-city groups are plagued with uncertainty over future funding and say they're not getting clear direction or communication from the province, according to a new report from the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives.
Send Us Your News
Submit your breaking news, stories, photos and videos.
Channels & Frequencies
Winnipeg: Radio One: 89.3 FM & 990 AM
Radio Two: 98.3 FM
Find your local CBC Channels & Frequencies »
Tune in for live performances by local musicians, stories from those in need
Find out how you would match up against John Sauder in a weather-facts battle.
Winnipeg Art Gallery brings together 29 Indigenous artists who are pushing boundaries.
The CBC Manitoba email newsletter features the best of the brand
8 questions for local Instagrammer @yoshigrams
New dates for fall! Register now.
- Kiss your ash goodbye: Costly beetle invasion will be quick and painful for Winnipeg, scientists say
- Winnipeg police release photos of man accused of knocking out woman's teeth on bus
- Winnipeg dentist turning baby teeth black — to keep kids out of surgery
- Couple hopes to keep Trappist-style cheese alive as last monk retires
- Man shot by police in critical condition
- Foster mom charged in 2016 homicide of teen with autism, family says
- Raymond Cormier, 53, charged with murder in Tina Fontaine death
- $75K worth of meth seized in Winnipeg
- Lake, campground in Riding Mountain National Park closed after discovery of zebra mussel DNA
Marketsquare features local listings and deals from CBC partners
- Rescuing whales 'high-risk' work government doesn't want to do, DFO email shows
- Location, location, location: How your health-care coverage is linked to where you live in Canada
- 'How can they get away with that?': Canadians pay much more than Americans for baby products
- 'That's a real problem': Investigation finds baby products for sale despite recall orders