A variety of stories and items, including news, sports, traffic, business and more
Manitoba's link between rural and urban audiences, reflecting issues & concerns of small towns and rural areas
Up to Speed
Bringing you the day's events with top local, national and international stories.
Weekend Morning Show
The weekend wake-up call for Manitobans features eclectic music, comedy, events, interesting people
Unreserved takes you behind the headlines of the top trending stories from Indigenous Canada
Produced in Thompson and heard on 28 transmitters in Central and Northern Manitoba.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
A mix of sun and cloud
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries or rain showers
This Week in Manitoba
Ever wanted to pack up all your things and run away to join the circus? Well two Winnipeg teens are doing just that. They have both been accepted into the fall semester at the internationally renowned École nationale de cirque in Montreal.
A group of Winnipeggers battling Parkinson's are using the sport of boxing to fight back against the disease.
Send Us Your News
Submit your breaking news, stories, photos and videos.
Channels & Frequencies
Winnipeg: Radio One: 89.3 FM & 990 AM
Radio Two: 98.3 FM
Find your local CBC Channels & Frequencies »
- That image of unicorn frappuccino hair all over the internet? It's from Winnipeg
- Winnipeg artist smrtdeath swaps hip hop's tropes with mani-pedis, glitter
- Snow on the way to southern Manitoba, special weather statement issued
- Car goes up in flames in downtown Winnipeg
- Soil your undies, literally: eco group
- Winnipeg fire crews douse blaze in hotel laundry room
- $80K scholarship sent Winnipeg student into shock, disbelief, then excitement
- CBC looking for a few good Manitobans
- Michelle McHale quits Manitoba NDP leadership race
Marketsquare features local listings and deals from CBC partners
- MMIW advocate a victim in Whitehorse homicide investigation, family, friends say
- Former Calgary man Farah Mohamed Shirdon 1 of 2 Canadians added to U.S. terrorist list
- Calgary mother hopes photo of dying son will deter others from doing fentanyl
- These men want to be the first turbaned Sikhs elected to the B.C. Legislature
- High cost of making calls from Nova Scotia jails is 'predatory,' say advocates
- 'Canada is in the Dark Ages': Investment insiders reveal how lax laws put your financial interests last
- 'How many times can I lose everything?': Insurance claim denied after woman's spouse sets fire to bedroom
- 'We were tortured': Recruits starved and humiliated as part of military training
- To the bitter end: The broken nation of Zimbabwe awaits the death of a dictator
- 'Everything was hurting so bad': How one Muslim man snuck across the U.S. border into Canada
- Obama wanted to improve U.S. image abroad — what went wrong?
- 'It's not such a secret anymore': Check out Episode 8 of Who Killed Alberta Williams?