A variety of stories and items, including news, sports, traffic, business and more
Manitoba's link between rural and urban audiences, reflecting issues & concerns of small towns and rural areas
Up to Speed
Bringing you the day's events with top local, national and international stories.
Weekend Morning Show
The weekend wake-up call for Manitobans features eclectic music, comedy, events, interesting people
Unreserved takes you behind the headlines of the top trending stories from Indigenous Canada
Produced in Thompson and heard on 28 transmitters in Central and Northern Manitoba.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Chance of showers
This Week in Manitoba
It has been another busy week in Manitoba politics. Here's the CBC provincial reporter Sean Kavanagh and municipal reporter Bartley Kives with this week's edition of The Scrum.
In Mexico City buckets cause frustration when people use them to take over public parking spaces to make you pay. So a group of architects, builders and engineers in Mexico, the US and Winnipeg decided to take the bucket back for a unique design installation.
Send Us Your News
Submit your breaking news, stories, photos and videos.
Channels & Frequencies
Winnipeg: Radio One: 89.3 FM & 990 AM
Radio Two: 98.3 FM
Find your local CBC Channels & Frequencies »
- Man shot by police dies, officer in stable condition
- Brandon teens credited with caring for toddler found alone in the rain
- What we know so far about Wab Kinew's convictions, stayed charges
- 3 buildings in Virden's 'Exchange District' destroyed by fire, mayor says
- Man left injured at Talbot Avenue and Panet Road
- 'Humbled by the space': Manitoba musician turns derelict church into music venue
- 2 charged after Winnipeg police seize shotgun, drugs
- Political scandals and forgiveness: When we let go of indiscretions, when we don't, and why
- Winnipeg man 'in disbelief' after specialized wheelchair stolen
Marketsquare features local listings and deals from CBC partners
- 1 in 7 Manitoba search warrants in study has serious flaws
- Make sexual harassment training mandatory at U of M, says advocate
- 'Completely outrageous': Couple say they were denied co-op apartment over sex of baby
- IWK officials changed reports to make expenses seem 'a little less lumpy,' emails reveal
- How car dealerships upsell you: CBC's Marketplace consumer cheat sheet
- Fate of Enbridge Line 3 pipeline in Minnesota goes to public hearings
- 'Trump has scared the bejesus out of everyone': How Canada could win the Amazon sweepstakes
- Report calling for end of gas price regulation flawed, says economist
- 'I just had a weak moment': Disgraced Blue Jays fan Ken Pagan on life after the beer toss
- 'They just simply don't know': The Indigenous innovators challenging Canadians to a difficult conversation
- When darkness descends, Nunavut teens dance it out
- Remix Canada's latest census results to see how you fit in
- Manitoba Metis Federation bans spotlighting
- RCMP inks deal to return Louis Riel artifacts to Métis people
- 'It's really very crucial right now': Great Lakes Water Walk focuses on protecting 'lifeblood'
- 'There is equitable funding': Bennett says more teachers, new model needed for First Nations education