A variety of stories and items, including news, sports, traffic, business and more
Manitoba's link between rural and urban audiences, reflecting issues & concerns of small towns and rural areas
Up to Speed
Bringing you the day's events with top local, national and international stories.
Weekend Morning Show
The weekend wake-up call for Manitobans features eclectic music, comedy, events, interesting people
Unreserved takes you behind the headlines of the top trending stories from Indigenous Canada
Produced in Thompson and heard on 28 transmitters in Central and Northern Manitoba.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
This Week in Manitoba
The Winnipeg Jets Hockey Academy wants to help enrich the lives of children in Winnipeg. The organization has done this through its 'Living Philanthropy" partnerships.
The owner of a Winnipeg pet store is locking her doors during business hours, asking customers to knock to get in, because she feels unsafe after several run-ins with people she suspects were high on crystal meth.
Send Us Your News
Submit your breaking news, stories, photos and videos.
Channels & Frequencies
Winnipeg: Radio One: 89.3 FM & 990 AM
Radio Two: 98.3 FM
Find your local CBC Channels & Frequencies »
Find out how you would match up against John Sauder in a weather-facts battle.
Winnipeg Art Gallery brings together 29 Indigenous artists who are pushing boundaries.
The CBC Manitoba email newsletter features the best of the brand
8 questions for local Instagrammer @yoshigrams
New dates for fall! Register now.
- Ron Siwicki pleads guilty to causing mother's death through negligence
- 'He needs to hear about the pain': Victim impact statements delay sentencing in Winnipeg case
- Stella's apologizes after photo manipulated and posted to Instagram
- Boy who endured three years as ISIL captive asks for meeting with Justin Trudeau
- Main Street business locks doors after several incidents with suspected meth users
- Somali asylum seeker deported for previous 'serious criminality'
- Daughter waits to bring parents home after Winnipeg couple found dead in Jamaica
- Teenager sentenced for beating live streamed on Facebook
- Filmmaker aboard icebreaker documents aborted mission to study Arctic climate change
Marketsquare features local listings and deals from CBC partners
- Prison guards involved in Matthew Hines case not disciplined for more than a year
- 'Some people just shouldn't have handguns': Mentally ill allowed to own, buy guns
- Speed Skating Canada investigating 'substantive' complaints against head coach
- Ex-U.S. athlete tells Speed Skating Canada of head coach's alleged sexual relationships with skaters
- Procter & Gamble CEO says company working to stop Tide Pod challenge
- The definition of adolescence should include people as old as 24, researchers say
- 'COPD school' expands to help keep patients with debilitating lung disease out of hospital
- Should we let the crowd fund Canadian science if no one else will?
- 8,700 Mi'kmaq students to learn coding, robotics under $1M program
- First Nations on back-end of water list hope Liberal promises don't run dry
- Passengers in Fond-du-Lac plane crash filing class-action suit against airline
- Meet Brigette Lacquette, the 1st First Nations woman on Canada's Olympic hockey team