'Premier refuses to hear us': 5 Manitoba cabinet ministers quit
Air Date: Nov 03, 2014 11:42 AM CT
5 ministers resign the Selinger cabinet: Jennifer Howard, Stan Struthers,Theresa Oswald, Andrew Swan and Erin Selby
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
There is a shortage of at least 36 teachers across northern Manitoba First Nations, forcing some band-operated schools to turn to non-certified teachers and educational assistants to run the classrooms, a CBC News analysis has discovered.
In Mexico City buckets cause frustration when people use them to take over public parking spaces to make you pay. So a group of architects, builders and engineers in Mexico, the US and Winnipeg decided to take the bucket back for a unique design installation.
Top News Headlines
- 'A hero again and again': How John McCain likely just ended the last-gasp Obamacare repeal bid
- Rebranding the pit bull: Family-friendly pet or danger to children?
- 'Extremely dangerous': Puerto Rico faces threat from failing dam after Hurricane Maria
- 'You have to upsell them': Marketplace exposes how dealerships push maintenance you don't need
- 4 missing siblings found, Winnipeg police say
- Members of Syrian family targeted by graffiti say they have been beaten, threatened
- Chaos, confusion as 100s of support staff in Winnipeg hospitals told their jobs will be deleted
- Details emerge of Manitoba NDP Leader Wab Kinew's assault, drunk-driving charges
- Lawn signs with welcoming message pop up around Winnipeg
- Abandoned Manitoba water park nears end of the ride
- U of Manitoba was warned about former jazz prof's behaviour years before he left
- Jeanne's Cake: A family legacy, an ongoing debate for Winnipeggers
- Manitoba Tories launch attack site against Wab Kinew