- #FringeSoWhite: Why aren't there more Indigenous people and people of colour in the Fringe Festival?
- Fringe finale: 12 must-sees for the last weekend
- One-woman Fringe: this year's fab female-only shows
- Fruit Flies Like a Banana
- 6 family-friendly picks from the Winnipeg Fringe Fest
- Space Hippo
- Erik de Waal's Head in the Clouds
- Songs for a New World
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
Emergency crews went to the 700 block of Nairn Avenue, between Watt Street and Panet Road, just before 11 p.m. after receiving reports of a fire. Police said someone set a vehicle on fire and the blaze burned the building next to it.
Canada’s Royal Winnipeg Ballet invites everyone to Ballet In The Park, at the Lyric Theatre stage at Assiniboine Park.
Top News Headlines
- 10-year-old boy shot in rural Manitoba
- Parents of Shea Fright, Winnipeg woman killed in Highway 207 crash, speak out
- Tina Fontaine, 15, found in bag in Red River
- Port of Churchill layoffs 'came out of nowhere,' says town's mayor
- Southern Manitoba tornado an 'exceptional' storm, Environment Canada says
- 9 reasons Canada's crime rate is falling
- What the closure of an Arctic seaport in Manitoba could mean for Canadian sovereignty
- Bees swarm pickup truck in downtown Winnipeg
- Winnipeg-based NewLeaf finally takes flight