Latest Manitoba News Headlines
- Supreme Court won't hear case of Manitoba ref injured while officiating peewee hockey game
- Manitoba Hydro contractor employee dies after being struck by falling steel
- Here's what Winnipeg's Ice Castles look like from above
- Winnipeg-based call centre opening new location in old Polo Park Target location
A teenage shooting victim and her father were led from the Winnipeg courthouse in handcuffs on Thursday after a suspect accused of shooting the girl with an RCMP officer's stolen gun was acquitted of all charges.
Winnipeg police officers used a stun gun on a man outside a Tim Hortons on Wednesday evening because he appeared to have a shotgun under his jacket.
Top News Headlines
- 'No longer a citizen': Government letter tells mom of 4 she's not Canadian
- It's –15 C with 60 km/h winds. Time for ice yoga!
- Portage la Prairie man, 13-year-old daughter, die in Ontario car crash
- Saving Winnipeg: Restoring 2 of city's oldest buildings yields good and bad surprises
- Love letter to Winnipeg: Brazilian tourist says city 'can only be in Canada'
- It's slippery enough to skate on some Manitoba highways — and this man did
- Most of Manitoba under extreme cold warning
- Kid-friendly Winnipeg coffee shop becomes meeting place for parents
- 'Is this really real?': Winnipeg couple on vacation in Hawaii recounts moments of panic after missile alert
Manitoba Chiropractors Association website analysis follows CBC investigation that found questionable claims
'I will tell everybody I can, not to use them,' says Alberta woman who suffered a perforated bowel
Families wonder whether justice was served in deaths of fathers, daughters, sons, husbands
CBC digs deeper on the stories of the day