Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
- The clothes make the man: Winnipeg high-schooler building fashion empire
- 'The entire species could become extinct': Crowdfunding underway to save Manitoba butterfly
- Union, Winnipeg airport still at bargaining table as strike deadline looms
- As it Happened: The Archive Edition - The Flight Time Episode
After years of safety warnings and reports of injuries about wire-bristle brushes used to clean barbecue grills, Health Canada has begun a risk assessment that could potentially stop the sale of the brushes.
Friends and family presented the Winnipeg man with a gleaming gold-coloured 1973 Ford LTD — the very same car his dad took him for a ride in when it was brand new.
Top News Headlines
- Manitoba women's health just got worse
- Online death threat against Winnipeg Transit angers former driver
- Couple catches slow, snaky death of rare Canadian salamander found only in Manitoba
- Riding bike on sidewalk leads to fraud, drug charges
- 'He was magic': Canadian rock legend Kenny Shields dies
- What patients need to know about planned changes to Manitoba health care
- Funnel cloud spotted in Anola, Man. as Winnipeg deluged
- Reviews from the 2017 Winnipeg Fringe Festival
- Woman donates Ed Sheeran tickets to sick boy, but other teen fan stuck in hospital
CBC News documents decades-old missing and murdered cases from Manitoba's Sagkeeng First Nation
‘I see this as a major problem,’ consumer protection lawyer says
Are fur trappers stuck in the past or a vital piece of our living heritage?
CBC digs deeper on the stories of the day