In Mexico City buckets cause frustration when people use them to take over public parking spaces to make you pay. So a group of architects, builders and engineers in Mexico, the US and Winnipeg decided to take the bucket back for a unique design installation.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
- Public-sector wage freeze doesn't violate workers' Charter rights: Manitoba government
- 'Supposed to be our inquiry': Family member shreds MMIWG commission during testimony
- 50 new nurse positions to be added at St. Boniface Hospital in scheduling overhaul
- Russell Spence's mother calls for answers 1 year after son's death in Winnipeg remand centre
A former Manitoba soldier has transformed his vehicle into a rolling memorial for two Canadian soldiers who were killed in action in Afghanistan. But he's also hoping it will serve as a beacon of hope for people like him who suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Freedom Concepts works with therapists and medical professionals to properly design bikes to accommodate the needs of individuals across North America with disabilities.
Top News Headlines
- Google sister company makes 'bold bet' with new tech-focused neighbourhood 'Sidewalk Toronto'
- 5 fascinating facts about the star crash that made gravitational waves
- New mortgage rules will require financial stress test for uninsured borrowers starting in 2018
- Can Iraq and the Kurds set aside their differences to finish off ISIS?
- Wire-bristle BBQ brush incident reports more than double
- Kids get 'tie and scarf' day as Halloween costumes banned at Winnipeg school
- Missing woman last seen in Winnipeg's South Pointe neighbourhood
- Woman 'relieved' after rare horses auctioned off to farms across Canada, U.S.
- 2 families, 3 missing and murdered Indigenous women; inquiry reveals how tragedy follows tragedy
- 'Very tragic': Teen, 14, dies after falling into water tank in RM of Whitehead
- Group of 'critically rare' Ojibway ponies to be auctioned off in Manitoba
- Bumped from surgery 9 times, Winnipeg senior says she's stuck in medical limbo at HSC
- Family of teen who tripped and fell into water tank on Manitoba farm releases statement
'What will it take — a death?' Surgeon urges Health Canada ban on wire brushes
Prominent pediatrician to go to trial this fall
Privacy law restricts sharing information in reference checks, says U of M
CBC digs deeper on the stories of the day