Public health officials released an updated list Friday of areas of exposure in connection with Manitoba’s sixth and seventh cases of measles.
- Manitoba confirms 7th case of measles
- Manitoba confirms 5th case of measles
Manitoba confirmed Thursday the two most recent cases of measles involved a man in his 40s and a woman in her 30s.
If you were at any of the following locations or think you have been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with measles, the province wants you to contact Health Links at 204-788-8200 or 1-888-315-9257 (toll-free) for more information.
- Hair Do Zoo, 845 Dakota Street on the following dates:
- April 11 between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- April 12 between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- April 14 between 9 a.m. and 4:15 p.m.
- A bull-riding event at the MTS Centre, April 12 between 6:30 and 10:30 p.m.
- Sobey's, 1500 Dakota Street, April 13 from 12 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Shopper's Drug Mart, 785 Dakota Street, April 14 between 8:30 a.m. and 8:45 a.m.
- The UPS Store, 845 Dakota Street, April 14 between 1 a.m. and 2 p.m.