Mosquito fogging to continue in north part of Winnipeg
City website shows most of the city has been fogged for adult nuisance skeeters
The city said Saturday it is making headway fogging Winnipeg neighbourhoods overrun by mosquitos.
It completed areas in the south and west part of the city Friday night, and will continue this evening, between 9:30 p.m. and 6:30 a.m. Sunday.
It said weather permitting, the remaining neighbourhoods yet to be done are in the north part of Winnipeg and include:
- North Inkster Industrial, Oakpoint Highway, Omand's Creek Industrial, Tyndall Park
- Burrows - Keewatin, Inkster Industrial Park, Mynarski, Pacific Industrial, Shaughnessy Park, Weston, Weston Shops
- Burrows Central, Robertson, William Whyte
- Inkster - Faraday, Luxton, St. John's, St. John's Park
- Inkster Gardens, Mandalay West, The Maples
- Garden City, Leila - McPhillips Triangle, Margaret Park, Templeton - Sinclair
- Jefferson, Kildonan Park, Seven Oaks
- Amber Trails, Leila North, Riverbend, Rivergrove, Rosser - Old Kildonan, West Kildonan Industrial