One day after the Manitoba Marathon, CBC reporter Meagan Fiddler talked to one of the doctor's who helped runners with their aches and pains after the race.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Chance of showers
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
- 'My life was taken away': Winnipeg woman says Greyhound lost all her possessions in move
- Crash sends 2 Winnipeg police officers to hospital
- Teghan's top 5: An art parade, a theatre show without speech and more jazz
- 'Our elders are our libraries': 9 Indigenous grandparents honoured for work to protect culture
Today marks the 10th anniversary of the Elie Manitoba tornado. It was — and still is — Canada's largest recorded twister in history.
An architect with offices in the Exchange District is trying to do something about Winnipeg’s lack of public toilets, saying it's about providing dignity to people who don't have access to washroom facilities.
Top News Headlines
- 'It's fixable': Colorado motorcyclists ride rail line to Churchill
- 5 Manitoba Hydro transmission towers collapse during assembly
- 1 dead after head-on crash southwest of Winnipeg
- Homicide victim's family shocked by Facebook live videos of man dying on sidewalk
- Jogger's nipple strikes at Manitoba Marathon
- Probable tornado near Manitoba First Nation
- Semi full of hamburger buns is toast after fire
- 6 Canadians arrested in U.S. extradition request for allegedly selling fake cancer drugs online
- Indigenous communities in Canada finally on Google Maps
Claude Bisson went to small claims court to get advertised discount price
Manitoba Public Insurance files 2 claims against automaker
‘We have no idea where this money has gone,' says daughter of woman who prepaid more than $4K for funeral
CBC digs deeper on the stories of the day