Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
- 'Gap in the system': Winnipeg man, once found unsuitable to sell securities, was able to sell life insurance
- 'Holy mackerel': Former WFPS chief questions why current chief went to 36 conferences since 2014
- Council committee votes to ask auditor for immediate Sterling Lyon Parkway extension review
- Reconciliation act isn't just 'window dressing,' Metis Federation argues in call for judicial review
Top News Headlines
- Gloom over debts and NAFTA threats trounced by 'positive surprises': Don Pittis
- Foreign spouses hit snags with 'streamlined' sponsorship program
- Jagmeet Singh's question-popping photo op and the vague limits of touchy-feely transparency
- Trump continues attacks on U.S. media, releases 'Fake News Awards'
- 'No longer a citizen': Government letter tells mom of 4 she's not Canadian
- It's –15 C with 60 km/h winds. Time for ice yoga!
- Portage la Prairie man, 13-year-old daughter, die in Ontario car crash
- Saving Winnipeg: Restoring 2 of city's oldest buildings yields good and bad surprises
- Love letter to Winnipeg: Brazilian tourist says city 'can only be in Canada'
- It's slippery enough to skate on some Manitoba highways — and this man did
- Most of Manitoba under extreme cold warning
- Kid-friendly Winnipeg coffee shop becomes meeting place for parents
- 'Is this really real?': Winnipeg couple on vacation in Hawaii recounts moments of panic after missile alert
Manitoba Chiropractors Association website analysis follows CBC investigation that found questionable claims
'I will tell everybody I can, not to use them,' says Alberta woman who suffered a perforated bowel
Families wonder whether justice was served in deaths of fathers, daughters, sons, husbands
CBC digs deeper on the stories of the day