- #FringeSoWhite: Why aren't there more Indigenous people and people of colour in the Fringe Festival?
- Fringe finale: 12 must-sees for the last weekend
- One-woman Fringe: this year's fab female-only shows
- Fruit Flies Like a Banana
- 6 family-friendly picks from the Winnipeg Fringe Fest
- Space Hippo
- Erik de Waal's Head in the Clouds
- Songs for a New World
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
- Missing man Victor Burtnyk, 89, last seen in St. James
- 'I'm sorry you've been in custody': Manitoba judge apologizes to teens after mix-up leads to weekend in jail
- 'I'm good enough': Olympic ban on Russia a confidence-booster for Rio-bound Nicole Sifuentes
- Teghan's top 5 things to do in (and near) Winnipeg this weekend (July 29-31)
A puppy that a man tossed into the air and onto the pavement in Easterville, Man. is sore and scared but recovering, according to Dr. Corey Bartley of Winnipeg's Dakota Veterinary Hospital.
A Winnipeg woman is posting profanity-laced posters around her neighbourhood after her bike was stolen on Saturday.
Top News Headlines
- Launch of inquiry into missing, murdered Indigenous women and girls coming next week
- Lawsuits leave lodge in Glacier National Park 'derelict'
- Kale in the Arctic: Inside an igloo greenhouse that could inspire fresh food production in the North
- 1 San Diego police officer killed, another injured in shooting
- What the closure of an Arctic seaport in Manitoba could mean for Canadian sovereignty
- 10-year-old boy shot in rural Manitoba
- Parents of Shea Fright, Winnipeg woman killed in Highway 207 crash, speak out
- Manitoba RCMP make arrest after video shows man throwing puppy
- Tina Fontaine, 15, found in bag in Red River
- Joshua Tod missing, last seen in North End Friday
- Veterinarian 'optimistic' for puppy hurt in troubling video
- Port of Churchill layoffs 'came out of nowhere,' says town's mayor
- Southern Manitoba tornado an 'exceptional' storm, Environment Canada says