Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Chance of showers
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
A black bear that wandered into a Winnipeg neighbourhood Saturday made its way down from a big tree overnight and is now "minding its business," according to the Manitoba Conservation officer who waited until the evening hours for it to come down.
Point Douglas community advocates and women who rely on the North Point Douglas Women's Centre rallied Friday to protest funding cutbacks.
Top News Headlines
- 'It brings a tear to our eye': Winnipeg surgeon sews up stuffed animal for patient with special needs
- Girl, 8, recovering in neck brace after hit and run
- 'Box of miracles': Museum cracks case of mysterious negatives in shoe-polish box
- Black bear moseys down from tree in south Winnipeg, now 'minding its business'
- Man found stabbed, lying on street in West End Winnipeg
- Man dies of suspected fentanyl overdose in South Osborne
- Collision on Highway 59, south of Winnipeg
- 2 arrested in Friday night drug raid on St. Mary Avenue
- Backbench Manitoba MLA Steven Fletcher to introduce bill to chop seats in legislature
Parking lot where tower is set to rise has $43.1M in mortgages on it
CBC digs deeper on the stories of the day
Reduced services for officers in the field 'nothing less than alarming,' says Police Federation co-chair
Developer Legacy Homes did not comply with court order to do repairs on Riverside Glen development