Kives and Kavanagh ponder Pallister's politics
Air Date: Aug 11, 2017 4:35 PM CT
CBC reporters Sean Kavanagh and Bartley Kives come in from the heat to discuss the hot topic of the week: Brian Pallister's use of personal emails for government business.
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
Wee Johnny's has a full night of comedy on Friday with their Stand-Up for Art City fundraiser.
Students from Laura Secord School are in the midst of a months-long project that will help other children understand how they can make a difference when it comes to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission's calls to action.
Top News Headlines
- Goodale asks U.S. to help stop illegal border crossings into Canada
- 'I didn't get everyone': FBI agent who helped nab Via Rail plotters fears 'sleeper' soldier in U.S. got away
- Neighbourhoods near Edmonton evacuated after train carrying crude oil derails
- Walmart ramps up self-checkout by letting customers ring in items while shopping
- Family of woman, 21, killed in Winnipeg shooting embark on 4-day honour walk
- Dougald Lamont leads Manitoba Liberals after tight race
- Who is David Peachey? Meet the doctor-turned-consultant behind Manitoba's health-care overhaul
- Winnipeg police officer dragged 75 metres after trying to make traffic-stop arrest
- Winnipeg police on scene of 'serious assault' on Nairn Avenue
- Winnipeg police seize cocaine, handgun in weekend raid in Waverley West
- Man, 70, dies after ATV rollover in field near Carman
- Police arrest teen after stabbing sends 17-year-old to hospital
- 2 Winnipeg officers put on leave in connection with fatal hit and run involving constable
'What will it take — a death?' Surgeon urges Health Canada ban on wire brushes
Prominent pediatrician to go to trial this fall
Privacy law restricts sharing information in reference checks, says U of M
CBC digs deeper on the stories of the day