Winnipeg Jets players speak to reporters following the team's home loss to the Flyers, 3-2, on Tuesday.
Jets players react to loss against Flyers
CBC News Posted: Feb 13, 2013 8:38 AM CT Last Updated: Feb 13, 2013 9:00 AM CT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Chance of flurries
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
- Rusty, Winnipeg's glasses-wearing hospital therapy dog, to be honoured with ceremony
- City CAO told about Sterling Lyon expropriations a year ago, confidential briefing note says
- Man shot at apartment suite in downtown Winnipeg
- 'Kissing bug' poses risk to people from Central, South America, doctor says
Health Canada has decided against banning the sale of wire-bristle barbecue brushes, and is instead leaving brush safety mostly in the hands of industry and grillers, according to its latest risk assessment report.
Many of Winnipeg's inner-city groups are plagued with uncertainty over future funding and say they're not getting clear direction or communication from the province, according to a new report from the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives.
Top News Headlines
- Co-accused Dellen Millard calls for mistrial at Laura Babcock murder trial
- The plane turned sideways and people screamed: Passenger recalls last moments before Sask. crash
- Why Canada's net neutrality fight hasn't been as fierce as the one in the U.S.
- These are the things that Bank of Canada's Poloz says keep him awake at night
- Winnipeg police release photos of man accused of knocking out woman's teeth on bus
- Kiss your ash goodbye: Costly beetle invasion will be quick and painful for Winnipeg, scientists say
- Winnipeg dentist turning baby teeth black — to keep kids out of surgery
- Couple hopes to keep Trappist-style cheese alive as last monk retires
- Health Canada decides against banning wire-bristle BBQ brushes
- Man shot by police in critical condition
- Lake, campground in Riding Mountain National Park closed after discovery of zebra mussel DNA
- Raymond Cormier, 53, charged with murder in Tina Fontaine death
- 4 injured, 1 critically, in crash at Fermor Avenue and St. Anne's Road
'I will tell everybody I can, not to use them,' says Alberta woman who suffered a perforated bowel
The maps are available to all Canadians, but targeted toward elementary and secondary schools
Families wonder whether justice was served in deaths of fathers, daughters, sons, husbands
CBC digs deeper on the stories of the day