Winnipeg Jets players speak to reporters following the team's home loss to the Flyers, 3-2, on Tuesday.
Jets players react to loss against Flyers
CBC News Posted: Feb 13, 2013 8:38 AM CT Last Updated: Feb 13, 2013 9:00 AM CT
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
During a Sept. 30 debate at the Asper Jewish Community Campus, Tory candidate Joyce Bateman opted not to discuss the economy during a question session on the subject. Instead, she drew boos from the crowd after naming Liberal candidates running in other parts of the country, including Omar Alghabra, Borys Wrzesnewskyj and Darshan Kang.
60 years ago, the Winnipeg Blue Bombers were playing in a different stadium. Here's a glimpse into a ceremony at the stadium on Oct. 3, 1955 from the CBC Archives.
Top News Headlines
- Almost half of newborns seized in Manitoba have developmental, addiction issues
- Suspected car thieves arrested after sending selfie to vehicle owner
- Family holds funeral for Jamie Prefontaine, a.k.a. Brooklyn of Winnipeg's Most
- Dozens of Winnipeggers rally against Child and Family Services
- Ben Chiarot scores his third of pre-season as Jets beat Flames 3-2
- New exhibit takes visitors inside the pages of National Geographic
- Winnipeg pop-up store for homeless open all day Saturday
- Winnipeg police release 5 tips to prevent car break-ins
- More than 2,000 people lose power in east Transcona: Hydro