I-TIP: the client/agent relationship is pretty important when you consider that real estate is the biggest purchase of most people's lives. What should you expect from your real estate agent? More video
A former taxi dispatcher says she was sexually assaulted by a cab driver while at work and the taxi company didn’t take the incident seriously even though it was caught on the taxi’s camera. More video
CBC Investigates Ray Cormier was spotted burning trash outside apartment connected to Tina Fontaine's death
The man charged in the death of Tina Fontaine was seen burning trash outside an Elmwood fourplex just three weeks after the teen’s body was discovered in the Red River, according to a provincial agency report. More video
CBC Investigates Tina Fontaine's alleged killer says police fabricated evidence
Raymond Cormier, the man awaiting trial for the slaying of Tina Fontaine, is accusing Winnipeg police of fabricating evidence and ensnaring him in an elaborate trap. More video
- Woman wins judgment against landlord after house rented to someone else, belongings gone video
- Priest used youth drop-in centre as 'giant spider web' to catch victims video
- Local trucking company out nearly $500K after Bipole steel supplier folds video
- Video Law to name and shame deadbeat parents dies leaving millions in unpaid support video
- Priest convicted of sexually assaulting teen boys denied full parole video
- Think you paid fees over the advertised price for your car? read comments
- CBC Investigates Refunds roll in after I-Team car dealership investigation read comments video
- Whistleblower vindicated by audit, but says she paid a price
- Assault charge thrown out because 'he' is a 'she' video
- The art of the car deal: Inside secrets from a veteran salesman video
- Customers should ask for refunds on extra fees, car dealers association says read comments video
Contact Us on Twitter
Tell us if you know about something we should be investigating.
Tipline: (204) 788-3744 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The CBC I-Team is an award winning group of investigative journalists who have been breaking the stories that matter most to Winnipeggers for more than 20 years.
Recent stories about access to hearing aids, and a controversial cancer screening tool have forced the provincial government to take action.
One day after our story about synthetic marijuana, Health Canada issued its own warnings.
The I-Team is always looking for suggestions and ideas about stories in your community that need investigation or attention that others can't... or won't... provide. We are committed to digging deeper and going further to find the truth, to protect you and the ones you love.
The CBC I-Team is Manitoba's number one source for original journalism that you won't see anywhere else.