CBC's Mitch Peacock sits down with Winnipeg Jets’ right-winger Chris Thorburn to talk about how the team is trying to stay positive in a three-game losing streak.The team fell 3-2 to the Boston Bruins in Winnipeg on Sunday, marking up their third-straight loss.
In The Room: Winnipeg Jets' right-winger Chris Thorburn
CBC News Posted: Feb 18, 2013 2:12 PM CT Last Updated: Feb 18, 2013 2:08 PM CT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
After years of safety warnings and reports of injuries about wire-bristle brushes used to clean barbecue grills, Health Canada has begun a risk assessment that could potentially stop the sale of the brushes.
Friends and family presented the Winnipeg man with a gleaming gold-coloured 1973 Ford LTD — the very same car his dad took him for a ride in when it was brand new.
Top News Headlines
- 'We got to get the leaks stopped': New White House communications chief threatens clampdown, staff cuts
- The secret life of Alexandre Cazes, alleged dark web mastermind
- 'I wouldn't have been so blasé about it': William, Harry regret rushed last conversation with Diana
- Despite 2015 defeat, NDP in better spot now than during most of party's past leadership races
- Manitoba women's health just got worse
- Online death threat against Winnipeg Transit angers former driver
- Couple catches slow, snaky death of rare Canadian salamander found only in Manitoba
- Riding bike on sidewalk leads to fraud, drug charges
- 'He was magic': Canadian rock legend Kenny Shields dies
- Funnel cloud spotted in Anola, Man. as Winnipeg deluged
- Woman donates Ed Sheeran tickets to sick boy, but other teen fan stuck in hospital
- What patients need to know about planned changes to Manitoba health care
- Reviews from the 2017 Winnipeg Fringe Festival
CBC News documents decades-old missing and murdered cases from Manitoba's Sagkeeng First Nation
‘I see this as a major problem,’ consumer protection lawyer says
Are fur trappers stuck in the past or a vital piece of our living heritage?
CBC digs deeper on the stories of the day