CBC's Mitch Peacock sits down with Winnipeg Jets defenceman Mark Stuart to talk about the team’s recent successes and the season-ending injury suffered by Jet Zach Redmond.Redmond suffered a skate cut during a practise in Raleigh, N.C., that required emergency surgery on Feb. 21.
In The Room: Winnipeg Jets defenceman Mark Stuart
CBC News Posted: Feb 28, 2013 2:09 PM CT Last Updated: Feb 28, 2013 2:07 PM CT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Chance of showers
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
Health-care staffing changes have started as the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority prepares to replace two emergency departments with urgent care centres and completely close a third.
A man has pleaded not criminally responsible to four charges in connection with a home invasion and attack on an elderly couple in Selkirk last year.
Top News Headlines
- Share of anglophones in Quebec declining, not increasing, corrected census figures show
- Donald Trump is giving Americans exactly what they voted for: Neil Macdonald
- Yazidi boy reunited with mom in Winnipeg after 2014 capture in Iraq
- Worried about PC Financial's move to CIBC? Here's what you need to know
- More than 500 Winnipeg nurses to be offered new jobs after positions deleted
- Francophone beats speeding ticket issued by non-bilingual officer
- Rustling bushes cause scare for teens, prompting rescue in Manitoba provincial park
- Hateful graffiti turns up in Winnipeg, alarming residents, Jewish group
- CFL 'Diversity is Strength' T-shirts released after racial violence in U.S.
- Man, 29, viciously assaulted before death, police say
- Winnipeg couple warns others after online dog deal bites back
- Manitoba man barrels through U.S. border in wrong direction
- Winnipeg man attacked after meeting woman on dating site
Retailers continue to sell brushes, despite past warnings and calls to ban sales
CBC News documents decades-old missing and murdered cases from Manitoba's Sagkeeng First Nation
‘I see this as a major problem,’ consumer protection lawyer says
CBC digs deeper on the stories of the day