Hurricane Irma worries for Winnipeggers with connections to areas affected
Air Date: Sep 11, 2017 6:02 PM CT
Winnipeggers with connections to areas now in Hurricane Irma's path can only watch the images of the storm's wrath and hope their homes and loved ones are safe.
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
Tristan Derksen, 20, is a mall cleaner at Kildonan Place in Winnipeg, and has been delighting shoppers with his singing talents.
Hundreds of people crammed into a North Point Douglas church Thursday night to fill up on perogies, bid on cakes and support a women's centre facing a funding crunch.
Top News Headlines
- 'A tragic loss': Winnipeg says final goodbye to boy hit by truck at crosswalk
- Winnipeg mall cleaner in viral video sings 'for the joy of others'
- 2 killed in early morning fire in Grand Rapids, Man.
- Vince Li, man who beheaded passenger on Greyhound bus, given absolute discharge
- Rally organizer wants people who saw Serena McKay beating video to submit victim impact statements
- Hedley fans turn out to Manitoba concert despite sexual misconduct allegations
- What happened to Tina Fontaine? The case against Raymond Cormier
- Province promises hands-off approach to cannabis retailers after announcing 4 groups that will operate stores
- 2 million litres of diluted sewage flowed into Assiniboine River as firefighters fought stubborn blaze
At least 3 complaints about Stan Struthers made to Manitoba NDP between 2010 and 2015
Wait for specialized beds puts residents at risk of violence, says daughter of man killed in care home
Bullying, harassment, morale issues may increase absenteeism at Manitoba centre, internal RCMP report says
CBC digs deeper on the stories of the day