Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
A mix of sun and cloud
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
- 'Our people were experimented on': Indigenous sanatorium survivors recall medical tests
- 'Unfortunate in this day and age': Northern Manitoba First Nations short 36 teachers
- Inflation heats up to 1.4% in August, pushed higher by gasoline, airfares
- 'Code Red' at Winnipeg sign-printing business dealing with Alberta elections demand
In Mexico City buckets cause frustration when people use them to take over public parking spaces to make you pay. So a group of architects, builders and engineers in Mexico, the US and Winnipeg decided to take the bucket back for a unique design installation.
One in seven search warrants in a Manitoba study was so flawed that it should never have been issued, says an unpublished copy of the study that was obtained by CBC News.
Top News Headlines
- Finding Frida: The search for the girl who was never in rubble of Mexican school
- Help from above: Canadian satellite assists with hurricane recovery, other natural disasters
- Rebranding the pit bull: Family-friendly pet or danger to children?
- Death toll mounts as Hurricane Maria nears Turks and Caicos
- 4 missing siblings found, Winnipeg police say
- Chaos, confusion as 100s of support staff in Winnipeg hospitals told their jobs will be deleted
- Members of Syrian family targeted by graffiti say they have been beaten, threatened
- Details emerge of Manitoba NDP Leader Wab Kinew's assault, drunk-driving charges
- Lawn signs with welcoming message pop up around Winnipeg
- Abandoned Manitoba water park nears end of the ride
- U of Manitoba was warned about former jazz prof's behaviour years before he left
- Manitoba Tories launch attack site against Wab Kinew
- Jeanne's Cake: A family legacy, an ongoing debate for Winnipeggers