Here's what Winnipeg's Ice Castles look like from above
Air Date: Jan 18, 2018 4:09 PM CT
The Ice Castles attraction at The Forks is a winter wonderland, especially when lit up at night. CBC used a drone to get aerial footage of it.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
- Man missing from Cross Lake found dead, family says
- As federal Phoenix payroll fiasco hits 2-year mark, families continue to bear brunt of it
- Stubborn to the last, Greg Selinger bows out of politics but chooses exit date
- Childhood abuse led Inuk throat singer to crack addiction, death, MMIWG inquiry hears
A small ride-hailing company about to launch its service in Winnipeg says it has no problem operating under provincial insurance rules. Edmonton-based TappCar officially announced their intention to begin operating in the city on March 2.
A Winnipeg school bus driver says he's fed up with motorists who don't respect the rules of the road around his bus and he's urging drivers to pay more attention. On Thursday, he counted no less than 11 cars that drove past his bus without stopping, despite the fact his lights were on and the bus's stop sign was deployed.
Top News Headlines
- 2 killed in Grand Rapids, Man., trailer fire hours after protest demanded better living conditions
- Vince Li, man who beheaded passenger on Greyhound bus, given absolute discharge
- Winnipeg mall cleaner in viral video sings 'for the joy of others'
- Outbursts disrupt packed courtroom at Cormier trial as Crown and defence wrap cases
- What happened to Tina Fontaine? The case against Raymond Cormier
- 'A tragic loss': Winnipeg says final goodbye to boy hit by truck at crosswalk
- Rabbi skips town after charges laid for multiple sex offences: Winnipeg police
- Al Simmons' 'Magic Workshop' goes up in flames, irreplaceable props burn
- Former Manitoba premier Greg Selinger announces resignation from politics
At least 3 complaints about Stan Struthers made to Manitoba NDP between 2010 and 2015
Wait for specialized beds puts residents at risk of violence, says daughter of man killed in care home
Bullying, harassment, morale issues may increase absenteeism at Manitoba centre, internal RCMP report says
CBC digs deeper on the stories of the day