Follow the Phoenix Sinclair inquiry
CBC News Posted: Jul 22, 2013 11:02 AM CT Last Updated: Jul 22, 2013 11:01 AM CT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of showers
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
People who frequent a Main Street stretch where a deadly hit and run claimed the life of a 23-year-old man last week say it's all too common to see drivers whip by, ignoring the speed limit.
An Ontario woman who was forced to auction off a group of critically rare horses in Manitoba says she's "relieved" after all of them were sold to families across Canada and the U.S.
Top News Headlines
- Quebec set to pass law banning face coverings for anyone receiving public service — even a bus ride
- 'Part of the jail cell was already blood-soaked': Russian victim of Chechnya's 'gay purge' goes public
- The high cost of smoking: 45,400 dead, $16.2B in economic costs
- NYC terror case records unsealed after Canadian man's plea for help from Omar Khadr's lawyer
- Wire-bristle BBQ brush incident reports more than double
- Missing woman last seen in Winnipeg's South Pointe neighbourhood
- Kids get 'tie and scarf' day as Halloween costumes banned at Winnipeg school
- Woman 'relieved' after rare horses auctioned off to farms across Canada, U.S.
- Bumped from surgery 9 times, Winnipeg senior says she's stuck in medical limbo at HSC
- Group of 'critically rare' Ojibway ponies to be auctioned off in Manitoba
- Teen shot in face by man hunting at night near Pulp River, Man.
- 'Very tragic': Teen, 14, dies after falling into water tank in RM of Whitehead
- Save more, get richer: Which genius at my bank crafted this ridiculousness?
'What will it take — a death?' Surgeon urges Health Canada ban on wire brushes
Prominent pediatrician to go to trial this fall
Privacy law restricts sharing information in reference checks, says U of M
CBC digs deeper on the stories of the day