Farting, peeing dinosaurs come to the Manitoba Museum
Air Date: May 18, 2017 1:54 PM CT
Call it a different kind of greenhouse gas — dinosaur flatulence available on full display at a new exhibit at the Manitoba Museum.
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
Health-care staffing changes have started as the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority prepares to replace two emergency departments with urgent care centres and completely close a third.
A man has pleaded not criminally responsible to four charges in connection with a home invasion and attack on an elderly couple in Selkirk last year.
Top News Headlines
- Canadian re-commerce company growing fast by doing vintage treasure hunting for customers
- Recent displays of white supremacy are not an anomaly: they follow a pattern
- International adoptions decline dramatically in Canada
- Toronto man who disappeared 3 years ago surfaces on Interpol list of feared ISIS bombers
- Cute Manitoba-made campers make a comeback
- Winnipeg's airport evacuated as a precaution after AC malfunction
- 3 dead after minivan, semi collide on Trans-Canada Highway near Portage la Prairie
- Blue Bombers fan claims $200K in surprise 50/50 win
- 'Bermuda Triangle of cell service': Inwood residents petition for coverage
- Section of Manitoba highway to be named after Tom Cochrane's 'Life is a Highway' Sunday
- Exchange District's Toad Hall Toys turns 40
- 'Your vision is worth more than a single event:' Astronomer stresses solar eclipse safety
- Show-stopping proposal turns into musical marriage as Manitoban set to get hitched in hometown
Retailers continue to sell brushes, despite past warnings and calls to ban sales
CBC News documents decades-old missing and murdered cases from Manitoba's Sagkeeng First Nation
‘I see this as a major problem,’ consumer protection lawyer says
CBC digs deeper on the stories of the day