Two adults and four children were reported in stable condition after high levels of carbon monoxide were found in their north Winnipeg home.

Download Flash Player to view this content.

Emergency crews were called to a residence in the 800 block of Alfred Avenue around 1:30 Wednesday morning.

The residents of the home complained they were feeling dizzy and emergency responders found high levels of carbon monoxide inside.

Winnipeg fire platoon chief Bob Wright said firefighters found 600 parts per million carbon monoxide levels, ventilated the house, and called the gas company.

A carbon monoxide level of 50 parts per million is considered safe.