Friday? Cold. Saturday? Also really cold. Sunday? Take one guess at what's in store across the south.
Friday and Saturday were both on the sunny side and received expected highs in the –24 C range and lows in the –30 C range, with windchills in the low –40s.
Alas, the weather Sunday will be equally unkind, with wind, cloud and cold combing to make for more bone-chilling conditions across the south.
- High of –22 C, with a windchill of –41
- Cloud increasing throughout the day
- Wind gusting to 15 km/h
- Windchill decreasing to –32 in the afternoon
- Mainly cloudy in the evening
- Overnight low of –28 C, with a windchill of –39
The sun will come out on Monday, accompanied by 15 km/h winds and a high of –20 C (–37 with the windchill).