Evander Kane apologizes for homophobic tweet
CBC News Posted: Jun 14, 2013 11:37 AM CT Last Updated: Jun 14, 2013 5:20 PM CT
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
Health-care staffing changes have started as the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority prepares to replace two emergency departments with urgent care centres and completely close a third.
A man has pleaded not criminally responsible to four charges in connection with a home invasion and attack on an elderly couple in Selkirk last year.
Top News Headlines
- March against racism drowns out 'Free Speech' rally in Boston
- How a Toronto hospital uses virtual reality to grant dying patients a last wish
- 'Nostalgia versus actual history': Confederacy capital grapples with future of its monuments
- After cracking down on neo-Nazis, tech companies wonder who should police online hate
- Tearful reunion as Yazidi boy arrives in Winnipeg
- Cute Manitoba-made campers make a comeback
- Francophone beats speeding ticket issued by non-bilingual officer
- More than 500 Winnipeg nurses to be offered new jobs after positions deleted
- Officer shot in leg after his gun went off spontaneously, Winnipeg police say
- Rustling bushes cause scare for teens, prompting rescue in Manitoba provincial park
- Hateful graffiti turns up in Winnipeg, alarming residents, Jewish group
- CFL 'Diversity is Strength' T-shirts released after racial violence in U.S.
- Man, 29, viciously assaulted before death, police say
Retailers continue to sell brushes, despite past warnings and calls to ban sales
CBC News documents decades-old missing and murdered cases from Manitoba's Sagkeeng First Nation
‘I see this as a major problem,’ consumer protection lawyer says
CBC digs deeper on the stories of the day