Earliest-ever opening day for Stony Mountain Ski Area
Air Date: Nov 19, 2017 7:00 PM CT
“They get the fever that they’re on snow': kids flock to Manitoba ski hill on sunny Sunday.
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
A Winnipeg school bus driver says he's fed up with motorists who don't respect the rules of the road around his bus and he's urging drivers to pay more attention. On Thursday, he counted no less than 11 cars that drove past his bus without stopping, despite the fact his lights were on and the bus's stop sign was deployed.
A prominent Manitoba children's enterA prominent Manitoba children's entertainer has lost his life's work after his workshop went up in flames a week ago.tainer has lost his life's work after his workshop went up in flames a week ago.
Top News Headlines
- Juror diagnosed with PTSD launches $100K lawsuit against 2 governments
- Not always illegal to yell FHRITP at female reporters, judge rules dismissing case
- 'We are unable to conduct safe obstetric care': Pregnant women urged to leave town to deliver
- Quebec judge should be removed from bench after cocaine use inquiry, watchdog says
- 2 killed in Grand Rapids, Man., trailer fire hours after protest demanded better living conditions
- Winnipeg mall cleaner in viral video sings 'for the joy of others'
- Vince Li, man who beheaded passenger on Greyhound bus, given absolute discharge
- What happened to Tina Fontaine? The case against Raymond Cormier
- 'A tragic loss': Winnipeg says final goodbye to boy hit by truck at crosswalk
- Al Simmons' 'Magic Workshop' goes up in flames, irreplaceable props burn
- Hold on to your beards: Voyageurs likely didn't have facial hair
- Teulon, Man., winner of $100K scholarship says community involvement is 'greatest passion in life'
- What's open and what's closed in Winnipeg this Louis Riel Day
At least 3 complaints about Stan Struthers made to Manitoba NDP between 2010 and 2015
Wait for specialized beds puts residents at risk of violence, says daughter of man killed in care home
Bullying, harassment, morale issues may increase absenteeism at Manitoba centre, internal RCMP report says
CBC digs deeper on the stories of the day