Latest Manitoba News Headlines
After he was paralyzed during a Manitoba Junior Hockey League game two years ago, Braden Pettinger said he wanted nothing to do with the game he loved. But now, he hopes to one day help young players.
A Winnipeg man, who once lived on the streets, is doing a job that so many of us would be envious of. Jamie Hogaboam painted for most of his life. And a letter he wrote to the owner of the Winnipeg Jets changed his life.
Top News Headlines
- Cpl. Nolan Caribou ID'd as reservist who died on Manitoba Canadian Forces base
- Young mom dies of infection week after giving birth to 3rd child
- Brian Pallister and wife explain how he got lost and broke arm on New Mexico hike
- Guy Maddin 'ludicrously honoured' to have designed Winnipeg warming hut
- 'Never a dull moment': Lawsuit, NAFTA claim, Fairfax partnership spur optimism, tension in Churchill
- Winnipeg man's old goalie mask heads to the Hockey Hall of Fame
- Deaths of 7 Indigenous students in Thunder Bay the responsibility of all Canadians: author
- Travelling healthy: What to do if you fall ill abroad
- CFS seizes a Manitoba newborn a day, First Nations advocate says
Province has no plans to change complaint-based inspection process, cites 'small volume of complaints'
'They knew it was dangerous, they didn’t tell anyone,' says employee who worked with files stored near range
'What will it take — a death?' Surgeon urges Health Canada ban on wire brushes
CBC digs deeper on the stories of the day