Company raises money for charities without permission
Air Date: Mar 11, 2015 1:34 PM CT
A Winnipeg woman who donated to a fundraising campaign for a food bank was angry when she learned the person making the pitch was working for a private company, not the charity.
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
The Canada Summer Games torch relay was in Winnipeg Wednesday morning for the final leg of a provincial tour that started a month ago.
The parents of a teacher who died while supervising students on a field trip last May say their daughter should never have been out that day because it was too hot.
Top News Headlines
- Mom with infant twins stopped from boarding flight due to Canadian safety rules
- 'You failed': Missing and murdered inquiry commissioners confronted at AFN meeting
- 'This guy thinks he is a bald eagle': Young hawk defies odds in Sidney, B.C.
- Rents on fire: Vancouver follows San Francisco's lead to curb rental crisis
- Hollywood star Kristen Stewart crashes Winnipeg wedding
- Man arrested in connection with 2013 killing of Manitoba teen girl
- Theft of pizza by woman, kids prompts pizzeria owner to offer help ― instead of a social-media shaming
- 'Not my medical emergency': Anxiety patient shown door at Grace Hospital
- 5 vehicles burn at busy Birds Hill Park
- 'It's shocking': Male stabbed to death in Gimli, mayor says
- Americans denied permanent residency because of daughter's special needs
- Police shoot man after high-speed chase in Winnipeg
- Mother sues WRHA, Victoria General Hospital when daughter dies hours after leaving ER
CBC News documents decades-old missing and murdered cases from Manitoba's Sagkeeng First Nation
‘I see this as a major problem,’ consumer protection lawyer says
Are fur trappers stuck in the past or a vital piece of our living heritage?
CBC digs deeper on the stories of the day