CBC News reporter Ryan Hicks hosted a live web chat with Winnipeg's Emergency Preparedness Coordinator Randy Hull on Monday. Read all of Hull's responses to your frozen pipes question in our replay below.
City official answers questions on frozen pipes
Winnipeg's Emergency Preparedness Coordinator Randy Hull takes questions in live chat
CBC News Posted: Mar 17, 2014 8:46 AM CT Last Updated: Mar 17, 2014 12:15 PM CT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
The owner of Blondie's restaurant is looking to hand her burger recipe and business over to the right buyer, after more than 26 years.
The Winnipeg Jets are back in action tonight hosting the Anaheim Ducks. But just as exciting as the game is the progress of Patrik Laine's recovery since suffering a concussion.
Top News Headlines
- Trump's top economic advisor says Trudeau shouldn't be 'enormously worried' about NAFTA renegotiation
- Mom who gave her ill son herbal products before he died faces verdict
- 'You do not lock a dog in cage for three months': Woman who spent 6 months in solitary sues federal government
- Trump pulls U.S. out of TPP, will renegotiate NAFTA 'at the appropriate time'
- Man sprayed in face by attacker on doorstep of Winnipeg home
- Winnipeg warms up with record January thaw
- Owner of Blondie's looks to flip burger joint on to the right buyer
- Icy roads close schools in some rural Manitoba communities
- 'It's turned into an outdoor swimming pool': Warm weather wrecking rinks
- Winnipeg LGBT centre puts out call for help after spike in refugee calls
- Short amber lights to blame for collisions at Bishop Grandin intersection, Wise Up Winnipeg says
- Fire destroys home, closes Highway 15 east of Anola, Man.
- Grow your own food with a 28-day winter garden challenge
CBC dig deeper on the stories of the day
Undisclosed company given OK to sell devices to or operate them on behalf of Winnipeg police until this June
Consumer Protection Office won't reveal which car dealerships returned money
Under the microscope
Mounties say contractor, architect and engineer planned to offer $600K, creating environment for fraud