CBC News reporter Ryan Hicks hosted a live web chat with Winnipeg's Emergency Preparedness Coordinator Randy Hull on Monday. Read all of Hull's responses to your frozen pipes question in our replay below.
City official answers questions on frozen pipes
Winnipeg's Emergency Preparedness Coordinator Randy Hull takes questions in live chat
CBC News Posted: Mar 17, 2014 8:46 AM CT Last Updated: Mar 17, 2014 12:15 PM CT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Periods of rain
A mix of sun and cloud
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
- After ferry break down, construction must begin on Freedom Road: chief
- New judges appointed to Manitoba Court
- 'We don't want to see any more drowning deaths': fundraiser will pay for newcomers' swimming lessons
- 'They don't want to die': Families who lost loved ones to opiates say government must do more
A Nunavut boy battling a rare illness enjoyed a frantic but fun scramble through a Winnipeg toy store on Thursday morning.
True North Sports and Entertainment chair Mark Chipman sat down with Information Radio host Marcy Markusa to talk about the history of hockey in Winnipeg and his love of the game.
Top News Headlines
- Mother warns 'party drug' users after daughter dies from drinking too much water
- 'I have half a head missing': Doctor should have caught cancer earlier, patient says
- 2 teens in hot water after creepy clown prank in Winnipeg
- Canadian Taxpayers Federation has 5 members — why should we care what they think?
- RCMP use Twitter to relive Kerrie Ann Brown's last day alive, drum up tips in cold case
- Victim of vicious North End crowbar attack happy to be alive
- Indigenous costumes won't be pulled off store shelves, Spirit Halloween says
- Police armoured vehicle, tactical team, surround North End Winnipeg home
- New information in Jennifer Catcheway case has family searching Duck Bay