CBC's Marisa Dragani reports live from the inquiry into the conduct of Justice Lori Douglas. Warning: sexual content.
CBC News reports from Manitoba judge inquiry
CBC News Posted: Jul 24, 2012 11:21 AM CT Last Updated: Jul 27, 2012 7:50 AM CT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
A few showers
A mix of sun and cloud
A mix of sun and cloud
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
- Winnipeg woman searches for child whose heritage was hidden when she gave him up in 1979
- Successful Manitoba program that keeps offenders from going back to jail rewarded with $900K in funding
- Thompson, Man. bracing for economic impact as Sears store set to close
- 2 thefts, 3 attempts: Man just kept trying until bystanders grabbed him
The City of Winnipeg has proposed a 25 cent increase in transit fares and cuts to 23 routes in its 2018 preliminary budget, tabled Wednesday.
Time is running out for Agape Table. The 38-year-old soup kitchen needs to move out of its current space attached to the All Saints Church on Colony Street by the end of February. The worn out building is slated to be torn down to make way for an affordable housing development.
Top News Headlines
- Hollywood stars on the defensive as scandals prompt tough questions
- 'We need to get our stories straight,' Dellen Millard wrote girlfriend after Laura Babcock disappeared
- Canadian Semiaquatic Rodent Posterior Doughnut is OK, just don't say beaver
- Canadian households lead the world in terms of debt: OECD
- Cpl. Nolan Caribou ID'd as reservist who died on Manitoba Canadian Forces base
- Guy Maddin 'ludicrously honoured' to have designed Winnipeg warming hut
- Young mom dies of infection week after giving birth to 3rd child
- Brian Pallister and wife explain how he got lost and broke arm on New Mexico hike
- Winnipeg store owner gets 5 years for plotting to murder business partner
- 'I'm going to get out of my chair': Injured Manitoba hockey player determined to walk again
- Jazz prof Steve Kirby fired from Berklee College after U of M students share harassment complaints
- Deaths of 7 Indigenous students in Thunder Bay the responsibility of all Canadians: author
- 'I knew I had to get up': Brian Pallister happy to be alive after ordeal in New Mexico wilderness
Berklee reveals Kirby’s ‘termination’ at public forum on campus
Province has no plans to change complaint-based inspection process, cites 'small volume of complaints'
'They knew it was dangerous, they didn’t tell anyone,' says employee who worked with files stored near range
CBC digs deeper on the stories of the day