CBC's Marisa Dragani reports live from the inquiry into the conduct of Justice Lori Douglas. Warning: sexual content.
CBC News reports from Manitoba judge inquiry
CBC News Posted: Jul 24, 2012 10:21 AM CT Last Updated: Jul 27, 2012 6:50 AM CT
Severe weather warnings or watches in effect for:
Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
- Mounting stadium debt keeps pushing goalposts further away from taxpayers, Bombers
- Ottawa moving quickly to reunite Yazidi boy with mother in Winnipeg
- OmniTRAX apologizes to Churchill residents for gas pricing mistake
- Youth gets adult sentence of 6 years for attack that left Jackie Healey blind in her left eye
After years of safety warnings and reports of injuries about wire-bristle brushes used to clean barbecue grills, Health Canada has begun a risk assessment that could potentially stop the sale of the brushes.
Friends and family presented the Winnipeg man with a gleaming gold-coloured 1973 Ford LTD — the very same car his dad took him for a ride in when it was brand new.
Top News Headlines
- Bomb left in bag explodes in pickup, causing serious burns to 4 occupants in Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Yazidi refugee learns her 12-year-old son is alive after rescue from ISIS
- Health Canada assessing wire-bristle BBQ brush risks after 9 injury reports
- Leah Anderson's killer was male, known to girl, RCMP say
- Two men behind bars after standoff in Portage la Prairie
- 'A heartbreaking loss': Polar bear cub dead at Winnipeg zoo
- Girl airlifted, 7 others injured in Hwy. 59 crash
- Doctors' jobs eliminated during ER overhaul
- 'It's not humane': Stranded in Winnipeg, Greyhound passengers fume
CBC News documents decades-old missing and murdered cases from Manitoba's Sagkeeng First Nation
‘I see this as a major problem,’ consumer protection lawyer says
Are fur trappers stuck in the past or a vital piece of our living heritage?
CBC digs deeper on the stories of the day