Candid: The secret message Winnipeggers wished their fathers knew about them
Air Date: Jun 18, 2017 2:37 PM CT
What's something that you have never told your dad, that you'd like him to hear? The CBC's Colton Hutchinson went out to The Forks to find the answer to that very question.
Latest Manitoba News Headlines
Health-care staffing changes have started as the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority prepares to replace two emergency departments with urgent care centres and completely close a third.
A man has pleaded not criminally responsible to four charges in connection with a home invasion and attack on an elderly couple in Selkirk last year.
Top News Headlines
- Cute Manitoba-made campers make a comeback
- Winnipeg's airport evacuated as a precaution after AC malfunction
- 3 dead after minivan, semi collide on Trans-Canada Highway near Portage la Prairie
- Blue Bombers fan claims $200K in surprise 50/50 win
- Air quality warning issued as forest fire rages near Flin Flon, Man.
- Man in custody as RCMP investigate Pukatawagan, Man., homicide
- 'Your vision is worth more than a single event:' Astronomer stresses solar eclipse safety
- Winnipegger helps Indigenous man having heart attack, calls out those who didn't
- Wab Kinew speaks out after anonymous emails disclose past charges
Retailers continue to sell brushes, despite past warnings and calls to ban sales
CBC News documents decades-old missing and murdered cases from Manitoba's Sagkeeng First Nation
‘I see this as a major problem,’ consumer protection lawyer says
CBC digs deeper on the stories of the day